Sathirian Emerald

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Zakrul, Nov 24, 2016.

1. Zakrul New Member

As a ranger i was off committing war crimes versus various advanced solo zones and the end boss in one of them dropped a "Sathirian Emerald", no one on at that time seemed to know what it was for. It's tagged for tradeskilling so im hoping someone here might know
  2. Aivet Well-Known Member

No clue here; none of the recipes I have use it. If I were to hazard a guess though, it might be something used for the Epic 2.0 quests. Given that it's apparently from a Mara clan leader, it could be for the monk/bruiser weapon. All speculation though.
    ZUES likes this.
  3. Meirril Well-Known Member

It shouldn't be for just the monk/bruiser epic if it is since every crafter gets one from the crafting Sig. Monks aren't that common.
  4. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

It isn't anything that we saw in beta, Zakrul, and Domino was really good at letting us know what there was out there so it could be tested. Therefore, the guess that it *may* be Epic 2.0 related is a pretty decent guess, since they didn't release any of that in beta for fear of spoilers. :D Either that, or it is something that got mislabeled tradeskill by accident.

My personal money is on "something for someone's epic 2.0" :D
    Shmogre and Prissetta like this.
  5. Shmogre Well-Known Member

I'm also betting Epic 2.0 related. Someone last night on Maj'Dul got an ethereal doll; it was no-trade, with lots of flavor text saying something about "this might be useful for a ritual" (I wish I'd gotten a screenshot). It looked like vendor trash, but without the "a merchant might pay a few coin for this" text. So my advice is hoard anything that looks odd, at least for a few months. :)
    Wurm and Prissetta like this.
  6. Cheesenabber Active Member

It's not used in Wantia adorns :p
    I thought it might be, since the text looks similar to the stuff from the prelude PQ merchant, but nope.
  7. Zakrul New Member

i'll sit on it for a bit and see what we get, some are on he broker for 50K or some other rediculous price
  8. Udonn Active Member

Has this ever been identified as to it's purpose?
  9. Mermut Well-Known Member

They're components in new craftable cyan adorns. You have a chance to get the recipe book as a random reward from doing the KA TS dailies, but only after you've compelted the epic 2.0 weapon quest.
    The 'damaged adornment' component of those recipes, however, have yet to be discoed.
  10. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

If this An old doll chew toy is what you are looking at, then I believe it's used to spawn up an epic somewhere, or at least it's what I've been told. Nonetheless, I'd hang on to it, because old epic fights! Yeah!!
  11. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

Btw, where the heck ARE the damaged cyan pieces supposed to come from?? If no one has found them yet, are they in game? Or simply *WAY* too rare?
  12. Acust Member

Guessing still not in game or only drop from tier 4