Saryrn Deathcharger Whistle is missing ...

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Tibur, Nov 28, 2015.

1. Tibur New Member

Hey there.

I've been logged out since 4 years, last days i relogged myself, because GuildWars 2 and other MMORPGs are not the same like EQ2. Many changes i have seen and one i can't find anywhere on the internet.
    Where is the Saryrn Deathcharger Whistle? I've invited a friend many Years ago and got this nice Deathcharger Whistle.
    Here is the Code: \aITEM -1230427643 -1500374663:Saryrn Deathcharger whistle\/a
    and a Picture:
    [IMG]

Put this Nice looking Horse back in My Account!
  2. harvash Active Member

You now have a MOUNTS tab...look in there, you'll find it. Equip it in the MOUNT Slot, and press the Mount Button (looks like a saddle)
  3. Juraiya Well-Known Member

You can drag the mount (saddle) icon to one of your hotbars, and remove any mount whistle icons you had on your hotbars. This cleared up a lot of our inventory space, and you can easily swap around what mount you want to use, and what mount appearance you want to use. (Particularly useful if a good stats mount doesn't have your favorite mount appearance.)

There are some combinations that it won't allow, however. You can't make your active mount a flying mount, and then your appearance mount be a ground mount, for instance. Or other similar combinations.