Santus Seru prestige house recipe items are small/confusing?

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Zooeyzz, Jan 9, 2020.

1. elflover Well-Known Member

Yes the items get bigger and OMG TY , they are now way more useful. Before they were fae size at their largest lol.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Vasciagio Well-Known Member

YAY the size got fixed, however, they are not considered building blocks like other expansion builder's kits. I was very surprised to discover that they weren't. I didn't even notice at first because I was used to them being building blocks.

Vasciagio Bladesong
    Maj'dul
  3. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Yes, they're bigger now. We managed to bend the right ear at the right time, and while these were originally missed when Kaitheel got max size tweaks in for the rest of the BoL blocks and such, he came to the rescue and got them fixed in time for this patch. And there was much rejoicing. :D
  4. Marae Well-Known Member

I took a look at the newly scaled items, and although they can be made larger, they still can't be made what I would consider appropriately sized for use in the Sanctus Seru house. In another thread I described them as going from "doll-sized" to "kid-sized" (or as elflover put it, "fae sized" - and now they're halfling-sized. :D ) If you put one of the columns next to one of the shorter columns inside the interior space, you'll see what I mean.

Also, the buildings (at least the chapel - I haven't checked the workshop yet) - become phantom when you make them much larger than the old maximum size. You can walk through the walls - even through the door - from outside as well as inside, and you sink right into the stairs going up to said door. So that's a new limitation to usefulness. At smaller sizes you can only walk through the walls from inside (and not through the door at all), and the stairs will still hold your weight. ;)

Also, has anyone else noticed the gaping hole in the floor at the east end of the promenade where it meets the crystal wall? If you angle your camera right you can see behind the world. And for that matter, what's up with the giant crystal that's kind of half there-half not there in front of the building nearby? Things at the west end look fine, but it looks like the east end didn't really get finished properly.

All that said, I am still grateful that the house items are bigger than they were. My sincere thanks to Kaitheel for that.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Fingers crossed! :D

Can't wait to pick it up in September! :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm...reminds me of the Relic Tinker prestige house thing. Does this one KILL YOU if you step wrong through that hole? :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Marae Well-Known Member

I... have not tried. I know you can jump off the ledge elsewhere without suffering any harm (I make sure I have some form of glide or slow fall on just in case, but landing in the water should always be safe), and there are teleporters at each of the ledges down by the water so you can 'port back up again, but I have been wary of jumping in that hole. If anyone's feeling brave, I'd love to know what happens - and if it kills you, we should definitely bug report it.

And... where is that place in Relic Tinker again? Now I'm scared....:eek:

~Marae, whose characters are undoubtedly braver than she is
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  8. elflover Well-Known Member

Ive been deco'ing several of these and have not found the hole or died in the house.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I found it once, but I can't remember where it was (others have pointed it out in other threads), and I rarely, if ever, try to decorate that place. Other folks have, to great effect from what I've seen, but while I admire their efforts, I just /claim the Relic Tinker places for completion's sake. :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  10. elflover Well-Known Member

I love them, 3 alts in progress 1 swap house done last n another this yr.. and i dont break out no fun in it to me.