Sanguine Sacrifice

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Simien, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Simien Active Member

Anyone notice how much damage Sanguine Sacrifice inflicts on yourself after last patch? Has something changed, or is this just a new mechanic that coincides with the power drains? Any info is appreciated.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I just ran a solo, here's what I got:
    [IMG]
  3. Simien Active Member

Yeah a solo won't have the power drains or mechanics of a heroic T1 or T2. It does not happen in solos. I am wondering if there is a detriment that increases power usage that when converted to health usage could or would cause overwhelming damage. OR..its broken after last patch. I really don't play my wizard much but it has been brought to my attention that this is an issue.
  4. Magmag Active Member

It doesn't matter man. Wizards are dead. Do yourself a favor and park that garbage class until DBG makes them good at something. I love how it says in the class description on the character creation screen that no other class can keep up with Wizards on single target. LOL those were the days. Now they literally can't even beat good tanks on the parse.
    Simien likes this.
  5. Simien Active Member

My monk smokes my wizards parse. I just run Simien for coins. I know the cliche is "asking for a friend" but in this case, I am really asking for a friend. lol. Having a blast playing the monk btw..thanks for the elemental advice! So much better than Geo.
    Magmag likes this.