Sanctuary on Kaladim

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Kelesia, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Kelesia New Member

<Sanctuary> a casual guild who raids is looking for a few more people to join our raid force. We are a guild of players from all over the US (mostly) who play all day US time. We RAID on Tues/Fri/Sun starting at 730 pm Central US time. Our players tend to be over the age of 35, many retired, and all are friendly and willing to help. Please contact Burlap, Krom, Desari, Haena, Sure, Tialdama in game for more information.

Currently seeking mage DPS (wizard/warlock preferred) leather healer (fury preferred) and bards (Troubadour AND dirge) - but any class is welcome and considered for the raid force.

We use a dkp system and are fair in our loot distribution.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  2. Kelesia New Member

Sanctuary has cleared Labs of Lord Vyemm, Halls of Seeing (all but Venekor who is buggy) and Lyceum of Abhorence!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  3. Kelesia New Member

Sanctuary is now in deathtoll, working our way through. We really could use a fury and troubadour, as well as some mage dps. We are a fun loving group and are always looking for more friends.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  4. Yolla Bordabean New Member

I'd like to Join. Sounds like a good guild. Old player since 2004. On and off. Looking to finally get completely immersed in the game!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  5. VerdicAysen New Member

I can't help but think I recognize that name from bleedin' somewhere... it's a shame you don't need Crusaders. BUMP! Good luck!