Sanctuary - Isle of Refuge - Maj'Dul {Video Tour}

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Febrith, Feb 26, 2018.

1. Febrith Well-Known Member

Another jaw-dropping construction from Ritually - LOVE this place:)

Karamella and elflover like this.
  2. Spirit Active Member

Very nice tour and you survived :D( here is the strange part) , its been done twice now by two talented videographers and neither discovered the sole toilet in the structure , that's ok though because there is a grumpy dwarf sitting on the pot that yells at you for opening the door.
    Thank again Feb.
  3. Febrith Well-Known Member

You're welcome my dear:) And I'm sorry about missing the dorf ....though obviously not THAT sorry /holds nose and exits stage left
  4. Ritual Active Member

I understand *cough*cough* OMG close the door.
  5. Karamella Well-Known Member

What an awesome place!
    The cobble stone walls go so well with the red High Hold/High Keep banners and rugs. And the dimension of this place reminds me of some books I've read recently about the Knights Templar, the Knights of St. John of Jerusalem and the Teutonic Order.

P.S. Once I go visit it I'll have to look for that "secret" place ;)

P.P.S. This place is truely majestic and more than worth a visit. Even found the dwarf and he made my day :D
    Febrith likes this.
  6. Spirit Active Member

OMG I hope you closed the door tight , I have no idea what those dwarves eat but they smell bad enough when outside in a fresh breeze.
    Thank you again for taking the time Karamella I always like your reviews and your buildings .