Saithirian Cyan Adornment Recipe book

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Kittybock, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Azian Well-Known Member

Vogie, is it one book with all the recipes or is it one at a time? Good lord, I hope it's not the latter as that will take forever. Soooo many daily/weekly TS quests to do in that case. Also, are they heirloom or tradeable? It would be nice to keep them on a main character if there is more than one book to be dealt with.
  2. Vogie Active Member

Missed it while I was reading all these posts sorry :(
  3. Vogie Active Member

It's one book with all the recipes, they are heirloom and I was able to scribe it on another adorner I have that has 500 adorning but hasn't completed his epic 2.0.
    Scrappyz and Azian like this.
  4. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

Can you share your impression about abilities that BL gain with Epic 2.0?
  5. Vogie Active Member

I will let you know after I log in and check how badly they adjusted them :)
    DoomDrake likes this.
  6. semisus Does not play this game

so i completet my 2.0 and went to twark and got the quests and event hough it says in quest journal with the new stuff i didnt get any of those? i did the weekly and all the dailys.
    im ally with goblins as well.
  7. Mermut Well-Known Member

It is a CHANCE to get something from the dailies. No guarantee Most of the time you get nothing.
  8. Elowith Active Member

Has any one seen one of the damaged one handed runes drop anywhere?
  9. semisus Does not play this game

Yea i havent seen any drops of those , can a dev say if they are in game at all?
  10. Mermut Well-Known Member

They're probably only drop for people who have finished epic 2.0. If they're rare drops, AND only epic 2.0 completers can get them, it could be a long while before we see them.
  11. semisus Does not play this game

ive completet my 2.0 and so have alot of other people and yet none of these have been discoed not even the lesser ones.
    while the stuff to make spells have all been discoed
  12. Ruckus Well-Known Member

Confirmed on getting nothing. Start of week #3 of doing dailies, and diddly squat in regards to the recipe books. 0/21 and with my crappy RNG that has haunted me since launch, I'll probably end up getting both during the last month of the expansion.