Saithirian Cyan Adornment Recipe book

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Kittybock, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Any ideas on where this Recipe book drops and/ or is it from a vendor?

Saithirian Cyan Adornment Recipe book

https://u.eq2wire.com/item/index/737134265

It shows as having only been disco'd on 2 servers, thus far.
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

What I've heard, and it's a bit vague, is that after you get your epic it comes from the KA tradeskill stuff. Not sure if it appears on the merchant, is a chance to drop as a reward or what.
  3. Mensa Member

Ouch. So to make the top adornments you might need your epic 2.0? It doesn't really impact me personally because I'm not at "that level" of gaming, but still seems kinda icky. I have my adorning and tinkering at 500 and I don't know how I'd feel about that if I crafted "upper tier" stuff and did *some* raiding.
  4. Mermut Well-Known Member

Looking at the recipes themselves, they also require a 'broken' bit... so we're essentially 'repairing' the adorns, not making them. I'd guess that the broken bits don't drop until later as well.
  5. Tupperbeast Active Member

You have to do your Epic 2.0 after finish the Book Comes from Crafter Daily is a drop.
  6. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Um, the KA crafter dailies don't have "drops" as there's nothing to kill. Do you mean it is a reward from one of them? If so, which one? (There are seven different "dailies" and a "weekly".) It'd be great to have a few more details.

Thanks!

~Mum
    Mermut likes this.
  7. Tupperbeast Active Member

Yes its a Random Reward from Crafter Daily....and a Reward is a Drop :p
  8. Mermut Well-Known Member

All of the daily quests have an added reward
    'some odds and ends' - Possibe Rewards: You think there might be something hidden inside.

You don't always get something out of it. I didn't get anything out of my first set.
  9. Orthogonal New Member

Did you finish your epic?
  10. Tupperbeast Active Member

You can see it only when you have finished your Epic 2.0 before you will get nothing.
  11. Mermut Well-Known Member

I finished my epic. Those were never listed as potential rewards before tonight.
  12. Kelvani Well-Known Member

Guess I have been unlucky =D I haven't seen a single drop yet on anything "extra" from my crafting weekly or dailies. Maybe this week!
  13. Mermut Well-Known Member

You only have a chance after you finish your epic 2.0 adventure quest. But, yeah, I'll have to wait for next week to try again.
    Kelvani likes this.
  14. Kelvani Well-Known Member

Whoa.. I thought you meant tradeskill epic 2.0. ROFL yeah I wont be getting that anytime soon. I am only at the second "gate" on the dirge epic.
  15. Kethryl Active Member

Generally, no, a "reward" is not the same as a "drop". A "drop" is generally something looted from a dead body or treasure chest. A "reward" is usually something granted after completing a task, quest, achievement, or other such item. It's not really a good idea to mix the two up, as they are very different, and folks are used to looking for one or the other, depending on which is specified.
  16. Xavion Well-Known Member

dont bother with em they only give a max of 76% potency for the 1 h and secondary each and 146%? for the two hander which i guess is something? i personally would think it should've been like 300-500% pot bonus but i guess a 2.3x damage addon is ok would've been nice if it was more potency though
  17. Tupperbeast Active Member

This is exactly what EQ2 always makes, you can talk but there are also people like you the other try to teach. Okay then we will make the time on your track, a reward is a reward that can come from a box or a quest at the same time and is thus and is also designated as Drop notice what. There are and will always be people who have mine to do in a kind of know-it-all and have to make but in the end the same comes out. And if you have the next time ask questions then ask the people who have received it by disco or better still peek themselves and learn the game and all its functions. Or tried to find something on the Internet.

Sometimes the first step in life is to become the first self and the best.

This is why Eq2 makes me after 13years freaking boring.
  18. Vogie Active Member

19. Vogie Active Member

The recipe came from doing the daily crafting quests once I finished my Epic 2.0 weapon quest. I ended up getting 3 of the same recipesfrom the 7 quests but have not seen the damaged cyan adornments needed for the recipe. Anyone seen or acquired one? If so care to share where it came from? I have not done my weekly crafting quest with the new system so cannot confirm if the piece may be a reward from that.
  20. Vogie Active Member

When you pick up the crafting quests after you've done your Epic 2.0 you'll notice there's 3 items in the reward window. The usual coin, the status coin and a new item called scooby snacks or something. The recipe has a chance to comes from the snack pack.
  21. Mermut Well-Known Member

Yup. I posted what it was called earlier in this thread :)
    Vogie likes this.