Not A Bug Sabotage: The Furious Cows

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Tindrial, Jan 3, 2023.

1. Tindrial Member

This might be more of a double check the math and rotation.

So, I've been working through the betrayal timeline and been doing the Sabotage in the Commonlands quests given by Gil McMartin. This is the set for chars below level 30. I've mentored down to 25.

I have been able to get all the quests except Sabotage: The Furious Cows. I've spent probably 45 mins to an hour just clicking through to get a quest and cancelling if it wasn't this particular one. I've been able to get all the other quests many times, just not this specific one.
  2. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

I vaguely remember that sabotage mission, but I don't remember if that was before sabotage missions were properly integrated into the revamped (now current) betrayal questline or if it was one of the ones that didn't have a purpose just yet. They were first put into the game back when you still got thrown out of the other city by the guards.
  3. Yenk Active Member

"Sabotage: The Furious Cows" is the only one of the 51 Betrayal "Sabotage: xxx" quest that no longer exists.
    u.eq2wire.com flagged this quest as expired ("Census reports no player has completed this quest since July 24 2012").
    The other 50 "Sabotage: xxx" quests still exist.

About 8 years ago I completed all these quests myself and I didn't get "Sabotage: The Furious Cows" either.
  4. Kaitheel Developer

I can confirm that this sabotage quest was intentionally removed in 2006.

~ Kaitheel
    Twyla and Taled like this.
  5. Tindrial Member

Oh wow, okay. Well, I won't spend anymore time on something that no longer exists. Heh.

Thanks everyone.