Rygorr Class Specific Adornments

Discussion in 'Warden' started by ARCHIVED-Mermut, Mar 27, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Mermut Guest

Rygorr class specific adornments.. the two arts they picked for the warden adornments are:
    Tranquility and Sandstorm?!?!? really?
    A recuring cure that only happens every 15 seconds... which is 2-3 ticks of any DoT..
    and something that has a chance to proc hate loss or gain when you're hit plus block chance..

No heals, no always on buffs.. two things that are among the lesser used of my spells. You have to wonder who picked those two spells and why...
  2. ARCHIVED-Yure Guest

Some of the most popular warden addorments became passive effects on raid gear.
    Thou traquiliy does need some work - Set duration equal to reuse would make it's AAs useful.
    As for other spells which spells did you think need Red addorments 4 of our 5 main heals & elemental ward have addorments or are passive buffs on gear.
  3. ARCHIVED-Mermut Guest

I haven't gotten the new raid gear yet, I'd forgotten that they decided to dumb those down too with pre-determined adornment equivalents :S.
    Still for those who don't raid or who haven't gotten to the raid gear yet, spells that are actually -useful- might have been nice. Or a wider variety, like there is in SF, so you can actually gear your toon as you wish rather then have everything decided for you.
    I guess it's a reversion to the VP style gear except they gave a small nod to the class specific adornments they introduced in SF. I like the flexibility and ability to fine tune class specific buffs to the group you are in the SF style gear and adornments give better.
  4. ARCHIVED-StaticLex Guest

Mermut wrote:
    Not sure why you are complaining, it's possible to get all 10 focus effects from SF at once.