Runspeed Petition Proposal

Discussion in 'Dirge' started by ARCHIVED-Whysprr_Wyrd, Nov 15, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Asharad Guest

2. ARCHIVED-Salmastryon Guest

I think everyone who agrees to this should instead of saying I agree, send in a /feedback on it everyday. They do go through those and if we get enough of them coming into them everyday, maybe they'll do soemthing. If for nothing else to to stop having to deal with them. It is a lot easier to pass by or not notice a thread such as this, then a message sent into their system they have to go through everyday. I think a prime example of this is the fact that this thread hasn't even been locked yet.
    Message Edited by Salmastryon on 11-16-2006 02:16 PM
  3. ARCHIVED-Lindar Phamoncry Guest

Best advice I have seen... will do!
  4. ARCHIVED-Calamitous Oeuvre Guest

I whole heartedly agree. /signed
  5. ARCHIVED-Gerrine44 Guest

Definetly agree with this one. In EQ Live, having a bard in your group made you fly, i'd like to have that ability now that I actually play a Bard in EQ II. I'd Be happy if they moved our run speed to 40% and added somthing like a 5% in combat run speed buff, even though we have an AA that adds to in-combat run speed (unless im mistaken) i'd like to spend the points elsewhere. Maybe add a run speed adition to stealth? Well the stealth thing might be asking a bit too much, but it would be usefull. I'm on a PvP server, and would kill to be able to run faster in combat and in stealth then the other classes.
    Message Edited by Gerrine44 on 11-16-2006 12:52 PM
  6. ARCHIVED-Lint26 Guest

/sign

I know its going to get locked, but please mr/miss/mrs Mod let us try and get the dev's attention so they know how much we want this!!!
  7. ARCHIVED-Chilly Guest

/signed
    I completely agree =)
  8. ARCHIVED-Kerazie Guest

/SIGNED FTW!!! I hate having to put my j-boots on just to show up some nub on a 48% horse. Haha!
  9. ARCHIVED-Mildavyn Guest

10. ARCHIVED-Kaeylum Guest

Our prayers have been answered. The tinkered item called Miss-calibrated cross trainers increase speed by 10%. As of tonight it was stacking with selo's the AA run buff and j-boots, giving me a grand total of 60% run speed. Of course the cross trainers only last for 30 seconds..........so maybe thats not the revision you wanted :)
    Message Edited by Kaeylum on 11-17-2006 01:20 AM
  11. ARCHIVED-Stroicthe Guest

I wholeheartedly agree with this petition. As a pvp Bard, runspeed is not only helpful, it's vital. The mobility advantage of a fully specced Bard is very important in any overland pvp engagement. One of my primary jobs is to run people down who attempt to flee and paralyze them with snares, roots, STR debuffs, and fears until the rest of the group arrives. Now I had to spend 8 AAs for this purpose, plus go through the annoyance of hotswapping boots all the time. Not a big deal to me, I enjoy it, it's my job.

But EoF made me a sad panda when I discovered that no only do we no get additional runspeed, but now Spirit of the Wolf from Wardens grants 45% runspeed, and that the same spell from a Mystic grants 50% runspeed, castable on any number of people, it just pisses me off. Now I'm not calling nerf for these classes, they can enjoy, but the fact that I, who once was the taxi cab of my pvp group, must ask a bloody Mystic to buff me so I can keep up, that's just plain wrong. We are Bards, runspeed is our legacy, all the way back to EQ1. I would be happy to see our 56 upgrade to Selo's be 46%, thats solid for everyone. And those who choose to spend 8 hard earned AA for the additional 12% will be 8% faster than Mystics, which I think is a fair lead. Not too high, but noticable. At that point I would return to being a happy panda with my bongo drum.
  12. ARCHIVED-Dwergux Guest

Since this is NOT a petition, but a proposal :D

I will add to this that I too think a runspeed upgrade would be very welcomed by me too.
  13. ARCHIVED-Werticha Guest

/em raises hand

Anyen
    Order of Toutatis, Splitpaw
  14. ARCHIVED-Kralizec Guest

I fully support this motion. I wonmt hold my breath that SOE will listen, but one can hope!
  15. ARCHIVED-munos Guest

I did /feedback in the game and wrote such words I encourage everyone to do the same.
  16. ARCHIVED-Salmastryon Guest

yeah if you agree with this you should defiantely do /feedback on it in game. Maybe we should create another thread asking people to do that? Since a lot of people don't actually read the whole thread?
  17. ARCHIVED-ssumthing Guest

Absolutely 100% agree. I will most definitely /feedback on it as well! :)
  18. ARCHIVED-Eramalis Guest

Me too!! /signed
  19. ARCHIVED-Asharad Guest

This thread shows how little attention we get in a variety of ways.
  20. ARCHIVED-Dechau Guest

I certenly dont see this a s they hearing our prayers.. Everyone can get this, so now everyone else will run the 10 % faster..

As for the PROPOSAL :smileywink: , I've been /feedback'ing it for some time now, and if more ppl follow, some day they are bound to listen to us..

Whysprr nice initiativ :smileyhappy: