Runspeed Petition Proposal

Discussion in 'Dirge' started by ARCHIVED-Whysprr_Wyrd, Nov 15, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-thecynic315 Guest

Ya got my support as well
  2. ARCHIVED-Chefren Guest

3. ARCHIVED-Maylon Guest

/sign

---Deeja 34 Dirge---
    Venekor
  4. ARCHIVED-munos Guest

AGREE
    hey wasnt I the one that mentioned this in a prior post and a couple of people said I was being negative about having our run speed gimped by another class. Anyway your right about you whole post. Thanks Whysprr Wyrdwynd
  5. ARCHIVED-Hajji Guest

Anything that gets us an upgrade to Selo's, I'm all for.

Your fellow champion to get run speed fixed,
  6. ARCHIVED-Lachlan Guest

7. ARCHIVED-trout Guest

8. ARCHIVED-Lalyreh Guest

/agree
    Message Edited by Lalyreh on 02-03-2007 05:01 PM
  9. ARCHIVED-SourChikn Guest

Selo's should be like 46% run speed at 70 with out AAs.. give us our upgrades... anyone who plays a bard on any MMORPG, thinks "dang im a fast mofo" but not EQ2. Nothing i hate more then getting past by a lvl 30 toon on a lvl 50 horse, because he has the money... well i work for my 70 lvls i should be faster or as fast.
    So the short of it, looks good.. got my support.
  10. ARCHIVED-Pokeundi Guest

/signed, even though my main isn't a bard, I think bards should remain the fleetest of foot in all of Norath.
  11. ARCHIVED-javaaa Guest

well it's worth a shot

/sign
  12. ARCHIVED-Whysprr_Wyrd Guest

No, you're not a bit sorry, I know you, raining on the parade is what you live for. What else is a dirge for?
    That being said, I'll recast this as a non-petition posting and put it up in General Gameplay. Not a petition.
    Whysp
  13. ARCHIVED-Shadowinajar Guest

Runspeed was one of the view things we have been known for,

nowadays its just common and i have to stand in my worn out jboots

so i dont get laughed on by knights overtaking on their shiny horses and carpets.....

will they ever unsadle..no way they even drink their ale at the in on their horses.

The fury soon makes us look down if it comes to runspeed buff in combat

((a thing that counts big time in PVP))

In the end one of our outstanding charakterisitks arent so outstanding anymore

*polishes her jboots*
    Message Edited by Shadowinajar on 11-15-2006 03:30 PM
  14. ARCHIVED-Icecreamman Guest

You can count me in.

Bards have run speed, always have and always will, but the eq2 bard must have gum on his boots or something. I played a bard in eq for 5 years, I love the run speed, it's what made me pick the class. At 34% run speed it's a joke, we are forced to wear our jboots to get close to a horse so we are stuck with not upgrading or force to buy a horse. A bard on a horse, just dumb.

Yea yea go ahead and say " Well you can get AA's to make you run faster " but hell who wants to waste the AA points on the runspeed buff when it SHOULD be upgraded and a bard should run as fast or faster then the fastest mount.

Why can't the Dev's understand this ? Will it break the game ? NO. Will it make us uber ? NO. Will it make us happy ? Yes !
  15. ARCHIVED-Spider Guest

you have the full support of the troubadour nation
  16. ARCHIVED-Antipaladin Guest

Me and my smelly old jboots support this.
  17. ARCHIVED-Lornick Guest

Don't know if it's really needed, but yeah sure, make us faster =p
  18. ARCHIVED-Salmastryon Guest

No complaints here. I'm all for more speed. :) Got to make sure the gnome doesn't get faster than me.
  19. ARCHIVED-Priestbane Guest

All in the language, my friend. =) Our runspeed isn't gimped... it's the same as it was before. Other people just have better now (for less spent AA points too, I might add.)
  20. ARCHIVED-Azmodiaz Guest

/signed

I totally agree with this, 100%