Runnyeye server hardcore raiders of year 2004-8? level 1-80?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Evosparki, Feb 16, 2015.

1. Evosparki New Member

Hey, its Spark here, or Caduceus/Bloodletter of the Runnyeye server, I played since EQ2 beta, I was initially in Phoenix Legion for a bit, then Xanadu a short time, then mostly Defiant, and then some Remnant (later Lost Cause).

I played since EQ2 beta, pretty much extreme hardcore for the first 3 years then another year casually with Remnant.

I've recently been thinking about the "good old days" of EQ2. I can not stress enough how much I miss all of you guys, even the "enemy" of my guilds of the time, we all made the game fun.

Primarily for me, the days of the ups and downs of Xanadu vs Defiant on the Runnyeye server, seriously guys... was truly epic fun!

I consider Defiant as my main guild of all my time in EQ2.
    To all my friends or who I really liked in EQ2 who are possible to read this... I SALUTE YOU! - I've just typed out a list of my fave gamers from EQ2 but the list is kind of long and I can't think atm of many peoples usernames.

This game was amazing.

I got into Battlefield 3 during its first year of release, and then Planetside 2. Among other MMO games that didn't feel addictive.

I'm now heavily invested in Star Citizen. I'm part of the guild... organisation: XPLOR. I joined them when they were small, and now they rank 1-2 biggest "casual" guilds of the game.

Its ironic, when I played EQ2 religiously hardcore for 3 years I always wondered if I'd regret it. But no, not at all, I'd give almost anything to do it all again as if it was all brand new again, except maybe Risker he was a bit of a ****!

I might not respond quickly but I'll occasionally check back here for long term responses from the old skool EQ2 raiders of Runnyeye.

Really miss you guys, you know who you are. Frillz and Lardy already in contact and known before EQ2, but everyone else I played a lot with ...yea, awesome days... get in contact! especially if you're into Star Citizen.