Rum Cellar Update: Tues, April 28 @ 7AM PDT

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Jerpa Member

CAN WE GET SPLITPAW UNLOCKED!!!!
    Elowith likes this.
  2. Foretold Well-Known Member

*dangles key in front of splitpaw residents"
    Naramsin likes this.
  3. Strings Well-Known Member

YAY for transmuting and tinkering daily \o/
  4. southpaw Member

Please can we have an update regarding the situation with Paypal?
  5. Jerpa Member

CAN WE GET SPLITPAW UNLOCKED!!
  6. Akina_Storms Active Member

who cares about Splitpaw.
    we need Storms back.
    no ETA for the DB migration in Europe BTW?
  7. Xalo New Member

8. McOgre New Member

Childish responses like this are why posting on forums is nearly pointless. That wasn't the only complaint, Troll-kid. I stated that I don't like the direction it's going on many levels. But, as stated, I'll give it some time. Thanks for your intelligent input ;)
  9. Treson Member

Gonna have to wait till they get back from their lunch before they turn Splitpaw back on. It's probably going to be a long lunch while they all pat each-others backs and finish off their pints.
  10. Hanab Member

Is there any ETA on the Europe servers? Getting bored of just waiting.
  11. Fourn New Member

Aye can we get Splitpaw up so I can stand on PS Docks to not find a group for this content pls.
  12. Noobtroub Member

boring people get bored =)

but yes a ETA on the Euro servers would be great! :D
  13. Channelzek New Member

No fourn your not allowed!
  14. Straghan New Member

Would be nice with some kind of update tho, so we know if we are waiting in vain tonight or if there is a snowballs chance in hell that we might get in.
  15. Danaris New Member

yeah I agree Straghan , House Valhalla member trying to get online here too:)
  16. Otil New Member

they be up soon (tm) !!!
  17. Channelzek New Member

Is that an SOE like soon ... or an actual soon :p
  18. Straghan New Member

19. chrystophyr New Member

So let me get this straight...according to the self-proclaimed mood mavens out there (not EQ2) we, as consumers are not allowed to voice our dissatisfaction with service's in a forum designed specifically for that. That regardless of cost from 1 cent to 1 dollar, we are to just be happy we have any game at all...Is that correct? I just want to know so that in the future I know how to respond politically correct. So you individuals say nothing when your mechanic says he will take your car for 2 hours and returns it 2 days later. (Like that has never happened). Its the principle my dearies...

And I just want to say however to Daybreak Games Kudos for allowing there to be a venue so that we players that get frustrated sometimes, a place for release, and not to take it personal. The game is awesome and it speaks for itself. Just sometimes its frustrating is all.
  20. Danaris New Member

Straghan !!! talk to me :p