Rum Cellar Update: Tues, April 28 @ 7AM PDT

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Apr 27, 2015.

1. chrystophyr New Member

Big difference here my friend is that I do get to judge the service I get and pay for but you don't get the right to judge me. Who gave you that right. No, seriously, I wanna know. Who...

I though so...
  2. Otil New Member

chrystophyr... calm... need a hug? Phllik has the boobage to take the pain out of any booboo!

on a side note, we are all in the same boat, some are complaining openly, others are just trying to amuse ourselves with pictures of phlik and amfish... you know.. shoot zek a tell in game, he will hit you up with login details to his private stash
  3. Bestiarator Member

Whenever I try to login, I get an "unrecoverable error" message after the "Playing" button shows.

I went to options and verified assets, etc., still gives me the "fatal error." Any suggestions on how to mend?

NVM - seems to have fixed itself after the 30th or so try! ;-) WOOT!
  4. Drussxxx New Member

5. Otil New Member

i got a dev response!!!

ah damn it.. that didnt help much!

But hey, least one of the devs is reading the forums!
  6. Naramsin Well-Known Member

Gah! Hey Zed could you please hand me that hot poker over there, I need to sear that one out of my brain, lol.
  7. Doomravin Well-Known Member

Splitpaw up at 22.32 uk time peeps if you still awake
  8. Keelinn Member

Yay, I guess!!
  9. Kurisutaru Active Member

Yes, there is. You should check it out. There's a big bright ball up in the sky, and even white fluffy things floating around it! Makes one feel all nice and fuzzy.. :p
  10. Naramsin Well-Known Member

Drama much?
    Kittybock likes this.
  11. Xyjyx Active Member

I LOLed pretty hard too.
    Kittybock likes this.
  12. Edelphia Well-Known Member

ok, so I paid $89 for the AoM collector's edition, and now the collector's edition +Rumcellar is $94? I am being penalized by having to pay $15 for Rumcellar? Doesn't inspire me to purchase it. I'll wait and see what deal is given out later, if I even buy it. I just am not feeling it with the AoM expansion. I have no real reason to level my toons to 100 just to run the same zones again and again for gear that will be obsolete within the year. I'll just play my baby toons and enjoy the older content that I always loved.
    K'Renn, Merriel and Bestiarator like this.
  13. Naramsin Well-Known Member

I got the campaign, but I am currently working on my ranger so I won't be doing the campaign for awhile. Nonetheless I still see it as a worthwhile investment in the future of this game.
  14. Wurm Well-Known Member

As soon as you post something I can read, you gave me that right, that's the way internet forums work.
    Naramsin and Kalderon 2 like this.
  15. Slartey New Member

Ok ,so the expack costs $14.99 . This converts to £9.75 . Why have I been charged £10.89 and that after my 10% discount for being a member. So America gets a over priced expack but everyone else has to pay more. Rip off . Is this the way to annoy people more than that store room. Refund all overcharging Please.
  16. beagley Well-Known Member

This old chestnut again. US prices are quoted tax-exclusive. You therefore need to add 20% VAT on (after deducting your All Access member discount) before doing your currency conversion.

From what you posted above, it looks there or thereabouts by adding the net 10% addition (VAT less discount) onto your £9.75 figure gets you to £10.73 (I know its not exactly that mathematically but I can't be bothered anymore to do the exact calculation). Not exactly a huge overcharge is it considering the FX hedge they also have to bake into the price. For your information your credit card company would typically also take 2-2.5% conversion premium if it was non-sterling transaction so the 1%ish charged here seems reasonable.
  17. Keelinn Member

Soe, daybreak or whatever they are calling themselves only get the £9.75. Take up the £1.14 "overcharge" with the UK tax man :)
  18. Wayasti New Member

Isnt it strange that this didnt happend when europeans (like me) got all acces or the aom extension when the game belonged to SOE and now its daybreak we pay more then the pack is priced for. I played more games owned by russian companys and discovered one thing they like our money more then they like players or the game.

I needed the price in euro's and guess what the amount was less in euro then in us dollars before the maintenance and after the maintenance it was higher
  19. Sasfer Member

/slaps forehead

Thanks Southpaw....makes perfect sense. :)
    southpaw likes this.