Rum Cellar Update: Tues, April 28 @ 7AM PDT

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Roshen Well-Known Member

[IMG]

US EverQuest II Live Servers and website will be brought offline on Tuesday, April 28, 2015 at 7:00AM PDT* for the Rum Cellar Campaign Patch.

We're now expecting servers to come up around noon PDT*

Players will NOT be able to play this campaign until after this patch has completed, even if they purchase the campaign prior to this maintenance.

EU EverQuest II Live Servers will be brought offline on Tuesday, April 28, 2015 at 7:00AM PDT* for this update. (Approx. 3:00PM London Time on April 28, 2015).

Alle deutschsprachigen Server werden um 16:00 CET am 28.04.2015 zwecks einer Serveraktualisierung heruntergefahren.

Le serveur de langue française sera arrêté à 16:00 CET le 28-04-2015 pour une mise à jour du serveur.

*Time Zone Converter

Update notes for this downtime can be found in the Game Update Notes forum once they're available.

Keep an eye on the EverQuest II forums for news if additional downtime is needed.

EDIT: Approx downtime is now three hours.

EDIT 2: This downtime will affect the website as well.

EDIT 3: Additional downtime is needed, and we're now expecting servers to come up around noon Pacific.
    Kurisutaru likes this.
  2. Uncle Active Member

where will be the area to buy the DLC located??
    WER5150 likes this.
  3. Wintir Active Member

Good question, Uncle.

DB folks - please explain how you would like to take our money ;)
  4. Roshen Well-Known Member

Kurisutaru and Wintir like this.
  5. Roshen Well-Known Member

EDIT: Downtime is now slated to be approximately 3 hours. The post has been updated.
  6. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Tomorrow???? But....but, a guildie said it was avail now. I just put away all my house decorating garbage I had in my bags and poured a rum and diet. *grumble....* Where'd I put all that housing stuff?? ;)
    Moonpanther and HaphazardAllure like this.
  7. Tluiana New Member

How is it that longer than normal updates always fall on my day off?? You guys want me to clean house don't you <sigh>
  8. Balla New Member

Shut up and take my money already!
    Greedon likes this.
  9. robben666 New Member

no pre-order ?? what a croc
  10. Baphmistra Active Member

Cool, English, French, and German. Now what about all the other languages? You could've put it in Chinese, or some of the ingame languages, like TikTok, or really anything from http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Languages ah well maybe next time.:rolleyes:
  11. Balla New Member

I prefer gnomish. But since they fired all the exotic experts, I doubt they have one speaking real languages anymore.
  12. Kittybock Well-Known Member

They could do Draconic, but then....well, you can only read it if you've completed Speak as a Dragon :D

hehe....

Purchase confirmation in Droag-speak:

"He buy quietly,
    You'll buy screaming...."
    Prissetta and Jazabelle like this.
  13. Merriel Well-Known Member

Hmm three hours to add the Rum Cellar campaign that apparently can be run in under 45 min. Sheesh, so I lose 180 min of playtime for a 45 min dungeon...not liking this. :p
  14. Roshen Well-Known Member

EDIT 2: This downtime will affect the website as well.
  15. Mermut Well-Known Member

Any clue as to WHEN we can buy it? Especially if the website is going to be down from 7-10am tomorrow?
  16. Greedon Active Member

Really? Really this is a concern? estamos condenados
  17. Greedon Active Member

Where? I don't see a croc? You sure it isn't an alligator?
    Kittybock, Prissetta and Soraia like this.
  18. Hawker New Member

I love how its Tuesday the 28th and I still can't buy... the longer I wait the more I'm considering not bothering lol
    Fozziex likes this.
  19. Stray New Member

Maybe it's the usual way for Daybreak to sell their games.. But I cannot think of any reason (besides bad planning) why you would not sell xpacs in advance. This is just more potential for things to go wrong because of too many things happening at the same time.

Edit: Just noticed that on the Daybreak site, ALLACCESS subs are $2 up compared to the SoE site.
  20. Finora Well-Known Member

I'm seeing the same prices as I have since all subs became all-access. $14.99, $12.99, $11.99, $9.99.
    Laiina likes this.