Rum Cellar F.S. Distillery:Stowaways (Adv Solo)

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Elfrina, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Chrol Developer

I hope you at least got a brownie part for your efforts.
    Kittybock likes this.
  2. Vainamoinen Well-Known Member

[IMG]
    Chrol likes this.
  3. Kittybock Well-Known Member

I have done this one a couple times on my zerker, although I only place crates up top, as well. Not sure if I've tried this after the update (slept since then), but I know we have several guildies that will not make it through so I need to try it on an alt, see how the change works out.

Btw, I'd noticed the other day some of the Bottles of Rum spawning in really creative locations, as in being unreachable. Done with that quest for now and that may have been addressed.

Kitty
  4. Chrol Developer

I've gone through them all again and couldn't find one that wasn't reachable. If I'm nuts and missed one or more please let me know the zone/s and location/s.

Thanks!
  5. Kittybock Well-Known Member

I'd read a post in another thread where a couple were "un-clickable," but one of mine changed after I'd killed the last named. so maybe it should have been clickable and I was bugged. or lagging. One I remember trying over and over--could not reach--had spawned on the edge of the upper level/ perhaps that's a part of the lift itself, in the Adv Solo. It reminded me of when chests of occasionally spawn in wrong location....

Has /summon_rum been added to the list? ;)

Thanks for looking into it.

Kitty
  6. Chrol Developer

If a bottle doesn't have the hand cursor icon over it, then you haven't met a requirement within the zone to grab it.
  7. Oakenn_TZ Member

Last night I completed the 11 bottles quest inside the advanced solo and then was unable to click any bottles to update the 22/99 quests. Is this intended or was I being crazy?
  8. Chrol Developer

The 22 Bottles of Rum on the Wall mission can only be completed in heroic, event heroic, and challenge.
  9. Mermut Well-Known Member

You can only get updates from solo zones up to 11 per week.