Ruins of Ssraeshza - Triggering Final Name

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by AvenElonis, Dec 29, 2019.

1. AvenElonis Well-Known Member

So we get the staircase to open and do down. Kill the adds at the first pedestal on stairs platform, click the pedestal, which causes a "box" to raise - which is empty (I am told we are suppose to the item to enter in the selection box for that room).

We did the other stair pedestals and got the a box raising up that was empty. No name spawned.

What could we be missing here ?

(Note did the zone twice - same issue - no name or idea what to enter into the boxes for each of the rooms, like in solo.)
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

For the heroic one, you can only see what is in the box... from the ground floor a bit in front of each door looking up. Because.
    Breanna likes this.
  3. AvenElonis Well-Known Member

Sigh - they need to fix that. Thanks will check that out.
  4. AvenElonis Well-Known Member

Thank you that was it. we spend 20 mins trying to find that and then punted. We will go back today and finish it.
  5. Chrol Developer

Because heroic was the original implementation, and then solo was made from that with simplified scripts and the like. You'll notice the compartment on the cylinder ring that holds the symbol slants downward toward the ground.

Now, I do admit there needs to be some kind of clue to point folks up toward those rings when in the right spots on the ground. Will get that added. Thanks!
    Dude, Breanna and Bludd like this.
  6. AvenElonis Well-Known Member

Thanks - we got it done. But I still it would be more interesting to see in the box (TV) that floats up after you kill the adds and press the button.