Ru Guild

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Nakfu, May 15, 2020.

1. Nakfu New Member

Hello everyone ! I am looking for a guild, preferably Russian-speaking.
    For ROK raid content. Coerc 70.
  2. Ra'Gruzgob Well-Known Member

I dont know. Coercers, all the more so now, are not most sought-after recruits in guilds. Or do you need help making "preferably russian-speaking" guild? I like to help create guilds (if on AB), I can put three bodies for case on this computer. Only in future I don't intend to participate in their activities. And Is rise of kunark so aloud dissimilar on live servers from rise of kunark on tle servers? And has this part of game on live servers changed so much that you need to enjoy this content without fail on tle-server? I ask this because it seems to me that at Thurgadin you are more likely to find what you are looking for. Besides, it seems to me that you asked your question not in one that thema. Look above..
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

he is asking for a guild on Kaladim , because that is the next expansion we get , and yes everything is somewhat different on a TLE server , and he has a toon on Kaladim , not live and on Kaladim is were he wants to play .
    Sorry Nakfu , I forgot what the Russian guild was called , or I would post it here .
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Ra'Gruzgob Well-Known Member

you want to say that you saw such guild on Kaladim?
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

6. Ra'Gruzgob Well-Known Member

:confused: the second sounds somehow more in russian
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Harla Dar is a Russian guild and used to be very active , they happen to be on right now and recruiting .

If you get on line when They are gone , mail a letter to either Vellena , or Fannta they are 2 recruters .
    Breanna likes this.