RSVP Thread SUMMER ROAD TRIP 2019

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Cyrrena, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Breanna Well-Known Member

A lot of those sound interesting. But you can count me out on the bat one LOL
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Aw, bats are crucial to insect pest control and they're cool! :D But even I won't go too deep into the caves, the amount of guano in there is dangerous. :-/

And with a big enough state, you can get a ton of really fascinating places! We could easily spend an entire Trip on Texas alone! :)

Uwk
  3. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Oh look Kennedy Space Center! Everyone on this rocket ship, don't push, room for everyone. Slam! Lock Door, push button, and FWOOOOSH! buh bye! One way trip back to your home planet!
  4. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Ahhh piece and quiet!
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

as long as theres lot's of cheese and bacon and sweet Ratonga Developers there's grabs ttobeys arm before the door is closed and drags him inside.
    Your not going to get away from us that easy
    Cyrrena everything went as planed I was waiting behind the door and pushed him in .
    yay space tri
    to bad they only let us go on 5 rounds around earth , but hey this will be the trip of our life's
    elbows ttobey right buddy ?
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

YAY Schmet!!! You did a perfect job, he didn't even suspect you were back there!!!
  7. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Oh I didn't realize I was still holding on to the radio. I can still here voices from inside the capsule as it flies out of the solar system! Have a nice trip, Over and Out!
  8. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I have a virtual teleporter, it can put all of us, and the spaceship where ever we want.

How about that ? Shall we go visiting ? :)
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

YES! :D

Uwk
    eager to yell "First!" on stepping out on Mars...with spacesuit on, of course ;)
    Breanna likes this.
  10. Breanna Well-Known Member

Shotgun!!!!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  11. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I was thinking of going to someone's house... :)

Anyway, off to Mars ! Maybe we can find one of the Rovers and get a picture with it ?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Dust off the solar panels, take 'em back home with us? Poor things! They deserve a hero's welcome. :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  13. Geroblue Well-Known Member

They certainly do !

Is that one of them up ahead ? Good, its the one they shut down, wouldn't want my bunny hat to be shown on camera.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

"GASP! Proof of alien life! And they wear silly bunny hats? Or is that another head..."

Uwk
    ;)
    Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  15. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Maybe we can sneak up on it, clean it off, and charge the batteries back up.

The bunny hat is on top of my vac suit helmet.

Wait, did we bring snacks ? Maybe we need to Portal back to Earth and get some sodas and snacks.

Yeah, I can just see it now, a Lunar Rolligan, wagon on balloon wheels with doors for vac suit wearers to get on and off the bus/rolligan, pulling up to a drive up window. :)

Oh, if your character doesn't have a vac suit, there is a pressurized room in the back of the rolligan for those without suits.

Aooogah !
  16. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

what happened here I am confused our main thread Summer road trip is compromised don't post anything there anymore since the last post that Breanna made yesterday nothing goes on anymore and is side tracks to a side folder , nobody can read unless they post themselves.
    it's like a black hole.
  17. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

wow what is going on here with this thread? It's eating posts.
  18. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I told you so something is going on , it's the twilight zone.
    any post done on the original Summer trip thread done after last night goes missing.
  19. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

20. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yea I can't read any of the posts on our regular summer road trip thread
    can you guys ?