RP mount conundrum.

Discussion in 'Roleplaying' started by Bansidhe, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Bansidhe Active Member

Which one to choose? , let me give you the background,my Fae is a Warlock,follower of Bertoxxulous,(long story),Tinkerer with her own grotto that will apparently have a slight crack into the void in it.
    She is nearly 85,so as a celebration I splurged out on enough SC for a flying mount for her.
    Out of all of them only two catch my eye,the the Bixie skimmer,cos well..it'sa bixie and shes a Fae,right?!
    OR the Turborotor 5000 contraption,which would really go with her tinkering/mad scientist traits.

I'm stuck and honestly can't decide between the two atm,any thoughts..and any other Fae appropriate mounts out there I may not be aware of?

Ban.
  2. Malleria Well-Known Member

My warlock rides the Crimson Nightmare Pegasus, for the evil look. But the bixie skimmer would also tie in with your deity choice with the whole plagues and insects theme.
  3. Avianna Well-Known Member

my vote is for the Bixie Skimmer.
  4. Bansidhe Active Member

I must admit I am leaning towards the bixie too,but...I have seen lots of fae and arasi on bixies,it seems the logical choice,which makes me lean towards the turborotor,her grotto cavern will have some old tinkered ruins in it,so it could be that she "found" it there and got it going,also,I have only seen one other char. with one,I wonder why,are they simply out of fashion?..or are they underpowered compared to the other choices?
  5. cellinaire Well-Known Member

hehe Bixie for Wood-elf or Fae would be cool and fit well imo =)

But personally, think I'll buy turborotor for my Sarnak or for big-in-stature player races..
  6. Bansidhe Active Member

This is my point,I do love the bixie skimmer,but ALL the other fae seem to have/want them.

Ban,who is an individualist,"I'm not just a warlock,I'm a scientist!" IC. and a biochemist that uses magic as a delivery system OOC.,would be quite happy with something she has made or out together,and the rp opportunities of having a coal fed,clockwork old clunker of a ride just seem to be lots of fun to do,it could be her Delorean :p

All this would be solved however if they made a clockwork bixie,or if they ever do a dragonfly mount :D