Royal Allied Tongas of Antonia Bayle

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Martinov, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Martinov New Member

Greetings, all. I am just posting to introduce my new ratonga guild (seriously, it is only about a week and a half old). I am a casual player, so the guild will likely reflect that: A group of friends socializing and helping one another. Of course, if members want to help each other accomplish more dangerous tasks in Norrath, that is a possibility.

Our premise is that we are a group of ratonga (the only requirement to join) who are proving ourselves to be noble heroes and to serve Qeynos. That said, RP is light and not enforced. I would prefer you join with a ratonga character, but that is the only requirement. All classes, levels, newcomers and veterans are welcome. We have few members at the moment, but, in our first ten days, we are approaching level 18. We could certainly use some help, though, and some new people to meet.

We have a site, a work in progress, http://ratongas.guildportal.com

If you are interested, you can contact me on the site or in game. I am usually on as one of my characters several times a day (Marto, my main or Veddie, my alt). If not, all existing members have invite powers and we are listed. See you in Norrath!