1. ARCHIVED-Nilgiris Guest

Any idea when the guild rosters will be updated? It's been like 6+ days for roster updates!
  2. ARCHIVED-Krith Guest

The roster not updating bugs me but what is even more annoying is the total lack of communication on SOE's part. How can a service we pay for be down for that many days without them giving us some sort of reason. Very poor customer service and unfortunately it's not the first time.
  3. ARCHIVED-Nilgiris Guest

Agreed. What's even more annoying for me is that our guild's website is dependent on the roster being updated timely. Forum permissions, our web-based loot tracker system, and a host of other things depend upon people being added/deleted/updated in a timely manner. Please could we get a response on this from the Web Team (who I notice isn't on the tracker any more).
  4. ARCHIVED-SOE-Jabru Guest

[p]Could you clarify what you mean when you say updated? Are you promoting users and they are showing up as the wrong rank? Are you having issues where the Forums aren't recognizing your ranks? Or are you removing people who are inactive and it is not showing them as removed?[/p][p]The way that our system works right now, it gets your guild membership when your character updates. The weakness of this method is that if someone doesnt ever log in, that update doesnt go through.[/p]
  5. ARCHIVED-Nilgiris Guest

[p]There have been no updates to my guild roster in 7 days. My guild is Oblivious located on the Unrest server. Levels, Status, titles etc have not been updated, and we have invited a handful of new people over the last week who are not appearing in our guild roster yet.[/p][p]The characters affected (both current members and the new members) have been on since so it's not that they haven't logged in yet.[/p]
  6. ARCHIVED-Krith Guest

Levels are finally updating again. They've been stuck for about a week. People added during the past week aren't showing up unless they logged on very recently. We added two new people during the weekend and only the guy who was online last night shows up on the roster.
  7. ARCHIVED-Zhaal Guest

We've had people leave and join the guild and the people who left are still listed in the roster (they left 2 weeks ago now) and anyone new doesn't even appear in the roster. Character levels, status, etc seems to have been frozen at point in time just over a week ago now.. (5th i think)
  8. ARCHIVED-SinIsLaw Guest

There seems to be a problem with character details at the moment !!! Stats and LVLs are not updated anymore, this also includes new formed guilds etc! The Item section (mouse over) and what each toon has currently equipped is still alright, usually updates withing 12h
  9. ARCHIVED-SOE-Jabru Guest

We've identified the issue with Guilds and are working on it right now.
  10. ARCHIVED-Nimington Guest

Awesome, it was getting near our panic point for switching to manual DB adjustments :)
  11. ARCHIVED-Nilgiris Guest

OMGZ no. No manual updates. The scripts > all! Scripting FTW!
  12. ARCHIVED-Dessellion4 Guest

[p][size="small"][face="times new roman,times"]As far as I can see the updating is still not working, either on Players or on the guild roster pages. The character I've been playing most recently (Arcos on Crushbone) is showing as not played since 8 February, a week ago. His levels are showing as 65 adv/63 jeweller - he's actually now 67 adv/65 jeweller.[/face][/size][/p][p][size="small"][face="times new roman,times"]As secretary of our guild - Illusions of Granduer - the ability to check members up to date ranks is important. I won't go into all the other problems the site has except to mention that briefly last week it seemed possible to read the proper stats on the paper doll and to see the actual classes of each character. This disappeared almost as quickly as it appeared.[/face][/size][/p]
  13. ARCHIVED-Zerebro Guest

My alts show updates (first one I noticed): it says 14th and that is correct: http://eq2players.station.sony.com/characters/character_profile.vm?characterId=199424303 http://eq2players.station.sony.com/characters/character_profile.vm?characterId=380553303
  14. ARCHIVED-Brianth Guest

15. ARCHIVED-Jesso Guest

Same here. None of our guild information has updated in 10 days.
  16. ARCHIVED-Zerebro Guest

It might be an idea to post your server if your info isn't updated. Maybe it is server-depending.
  17. ARCHIVED-Nilgiris Guest

w00t! Oblivious roster on Unrest is updating again. New toons are showing up, but level and status are not. It may take a login for each toon to push that information through. Least the new peepz are there though.