RoS researcher quest rewards

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by olleran, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Today I have received more Empyral recipes. Empryal Adornment of Parrying to be precise. This was from Erdani in Savage Weald.

Have the rewards from these quests gone backwards? Can you remove last expansions recipes from these quests please.
    Zynt likes this.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Holiday, folks not at work, etc. I'm hoping they fix some of these things Tuesday.
  3. Incendia New Member

I would be happy with one BoL recipe; the Empyral Reconstructed Infuser recipe. Never even seen one drop before.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I think I ended up buying mine from someone auctioning it in Auction channel.
  5. Panthur Member

Yes, that one is VERY annoying. Why are they only stackable to 10?! I don't even use those....
  6. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

not to mention almost every other overseer award is one of those fragments. i couldn't get rid of them if i tried.
    Zynt likes this.
  7. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I craft them into Empyral Deity Infusers myself, which can be used in place of plat infusing. I wish they'd make all the fragments tradeable, then people who don't want them could at least dump them on the broker.
    Mercychalice likes this.
  8. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Can we please STOP getting Awakened Abilities as a reward.
    Bhayar, Zynt and Sigrdrifa like this.
  9. Argosunited Well-Known Member

We are STILL receiving old Empyral recipes and the no cost Awakened Abilities book. This honestly just isn't good enough.
    Bhayar, Zynt and Sigrdrifa like this.
  10. Bhayar Well-Known Member

I concur. Someone needs to wake up and clean up the loot tables. My god, Awakened Abilities, which is free now (since it's 3 years old at least) has no business being a current reward. That's just pathetic. And the current drops for last xpac still showing up as loot rewards in the Overseer rewards is shameful. Especially since we're moving two months past launch date. Rather than introduce new harvesting methodologies tied to weapons which have already gone into recipe material change mode, how about we spend valuable time bringing last xpacs Overseer rewards into the current xpac? And get recipes dropping in raid zones the hell out of raid zones and into heroics or available from Researchers as loot rewards. If I have to explain why this makes sense, you're in the wrong job.

I'm waiting for the name change (and I'm only half way being facetious here) from Everquest II to Everharvest II to be announced shortly. The amazing thing about this is you saw fit to dump the dev assigned to TSing some years ago and now no one is in charge of it--and frankly, it shows. This morning's CF with shadowscream horse items being stripped of shadow harvesting attributes is a classic example. It's hard to believe a professional game company could be this inept at checking their work, much less some of the design decisions being implemented. And don't get me started on the complete lack of documentation discussing important game changes, much less how some of this is supposed to work. The problem is, lacking documentation, we never know if it's actually working or it's just fubared from the get go. No wonder people are angry and you can see the emotion in the posts.

I'm not upset or angry--I'm discussing FACTS of what's going on and showing up in game. That said, I'm somewhat tongue in cheek saying I'm thinking of creating a toon and naming him Facepalm, haha.
    Argosunited likes this.
  11. Ixian Active Member

Not to discount the rest of your post, but the dev assigned to TS didn't get dumped, she moved back to Canada after trying to come back to the US after a trip and getting halted in the process for a month or so.
    Gninja likes this.
  12. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info. Wasn't aware of that aspect. That said, doesn't change much of the outcome since she's been gone.
  13. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Geez, maybe with a new administration, Canadians won't be viewed as dangerous terrorists anymore and they could get Domino back... a girl can hope!
    Breanna likes this.
  14. Kittybock Well-Known Member

The RoS researchers give out myriad Void Etched Patterns, mainly those intended for artisans, such as the Void Etched Harvest Saddle pattern, but the recipes to make those items only drop in raids. The patterns also do not stack, and are tagged as heirloom, so players are destroying them for bag space.
    Sigrdrifa and Torri like this.