RoS Merc (only) Gear

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by KingDragon, Feb 2, 2021.

1. KingDragon Active Member

I've been asking around in game, on discord and searching online for any info on RoS Merc only gear. Every expansion had drops in PQs, or recipes to craft merc onlyl gear. Yet I'm not seeing anything, outside of the claim crate for RoS with new merc gear in it.

I'm not asking for a debate on it's usefulness or why I should just use normal player gear instead.

I'm just looking for
    1 ) does it even exist in RoS?
    2) what should I be doing to acquire it if it does exist?

Thank you
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. Bleanienia New Member

Well, from what i understand, any mercs' can now wear ANY equiptment, doesnt TELL you that anywhere, I found out by a friend telling me. So they can wear ANY gear "armor" and the accolades, are crafted from...brain died, cant remember..

But say your merc is a fury, it can wear plate gear, doesnt matter what classes are listed on it.

1) Not that I know of, considering all mercs can now wear any gear
    2) If it does exist, considering the mentality i've seen with RoS, its a rare heroic/raid drop or a 0.2% PQ drop (dont think so but eh)
    Soara2 likes this.
  3. Bludd Well-Known Member

maybe it will come from overseer season 3?

but its not really any reason imho since mercs can wear any gear
    Soara2 likes this.
  4. Breanna Well-Known Member

The only thing I've seen so far in ROS for Merc was a couple of accolades that were from doing quest. Can't remember which quest. I think at least one if not both came from doing the signature line. That is the only 2 I know of.
    KingDragon and Soara2 like this.
  5. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

A number of Achievements are dropping Accolades, and Premium players got a box of RoS merc gear, but I haven't seen recipes for the stuff myself.

You indicated that you know you can equip your merc with regular armor already, so I won't suggest that.
    KingDragon and Soara2 like this.