RoS heroic jewelry needs better stats

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Obano, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Obano Well-Known Member

It has less potency than Panda Gear. Other than resolve it is hardly an upgrade over SoL-Eye jewelry. I spent quite a few hours running heroic missions Yesterday and didn't really see any good Jewelry drop. The armor is good but the rewards should match the difficulty.

[IMG]
    Breanna, CSP84, Arclite and 3 others like this.
  2. Cyanck Member

Confirm!
    Twofeets likes this.
  3. Twofeets Active Member

Agreed!
    The new heroic zones are pretty hard for most casual players. Even with raiders, learning the new zones and plowing through them, only to receive gear slightly better than solo gear is.... frustrating...
    kerry, Obano and Priority like this.
  4. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

Adding my +1 to this. Got a bag full of stuff I can't use because the potency is over 2k short of my old gear.
  5. Tupperbeast Active Member

The problem is more that everyone thinks they have to run heroic content immediately after the Sig Line instead of farming gear first to have the values that are also needed for herroic content.It does not matter whether raid player or not raider, it does not mean that every raid player is a good player. See server Thurgadin there you can see which players are good or not.Ultimately, the goal is to create zones with each other, no matter how easy or difficult it is.
  6. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

What on earth are you on about? This thread is talking about a problem with the potency values on RoS heroic jewellery. No experience of that issue? Why not just move on and post about something you do have experience of?
  7. Tupperbeast Active Member

I will give an answer to what is so difficult to understand or is it beyond your perception!It's very easy to wait but first the add-on came out on the 15th of the month and everyone is crying again that these zones are too heavy that these values are too low.How about just waiting to see what will be changed there is also no reason to do everything in one day, that is about running zones because they supposedly should be too difficult for non-raiders, the magic word is farms on gear from quests solos thenheroic content.That has nothing to do with your statement with Experience)))))

The magic word is to accept what is currently there, not what your or other wishes are.Just because Devs gives time to change things, it will just take time!
  8. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

Not sure why you're getting so worked up, also not sure where the raider vs non raider thing came from. The OP and others are making a valid point. The gear dropping from heroics shouldn't be being passed up for gear from the last xpac, except the ethereal and pearl gear.
    kerry likes this.
  9. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Hello,

yes your right it cant be the plan to downgrade things everytime we start, and if we had 9Kpot on items last EXPA high end at least the Heroic Gear should be Better as last Expas highend Raidgear but it isnt.

The Whole Expa in points of Apeariance // Questing is fine in my opinion but the change of the Mechanincs for example Reforging and some realy bloody class changes arent accepable and i hope more players are not happy with it and keep posting thier feelings in forum so the deffs will hear us.
  10. Arclite Well-Known Member

If we are to phase out raid armor then jewellery should match, if not, be better than the raid items we will replace. Taking a huge hit to get higher resolve.
  11. CSP84 Well-Known Member

Apparently better jewelry drops in PQs (Necklace and Bracelet). Go Figure that.
    kerry and Obano like this.
  12. CSP84 Well-Known Member

13. Fulton Active Member

After doing the sig and solos isn't heroic supposed to be the line of progression? U say go farm gear first, I guess ur meaning pqs because heroic is next in line from sig and solos. Mastercrafted gear is locked behind heroic, kind of goofy. Pqs are laggy and dull af. Plus rng can be mean, maybe people would like to run a zone.... the heroics are bit too scripted if u ask me though.
    Sigrdrifa likes this.
  14. Bentenn Well-Known Member

The scripting in the zones is fine for a change. The MC looted being locked behind heroics is just as funny as raids being locked behind harvesting. RNG does suck and some of the PQ celestial loot table should be in the heroics.