Rolling tonight on Kaldim Qeynos based1

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Vashaar, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Vashaar Member

This game seems to be my return to game, and has a special place in my heart, as it was my first MMO. Are there any classes that are needed? How is it trying to find tank/heals? Are illusionists or locks needed. I am a one toon kind of player, so want to make right choice. I have experience as warden/guard/lock/Illy. Any advice appreciated.
  2. Zenji Well-Known Member

Depends on what your goals are.

If you are wanting to raid, Guardians are great MTs but it is hard to get a tank spot, especially a MT spot unless you were part of a guild/raid team as it formed.

Warden are strong healers and great for dungeons, but are a little more of a niche spot in raids depending on the raid comp. Their benefit, is they can always betray to Fury which is more common in DPS groups with in a raid setting.

Warlocks, are not in a great place right now compared to other T1 DPS classes. But Wizards are doing well enough. I have no doubt Sorcerers will rise back to the top of the food chain for DPS as the game progresses into KoS and beyond.

Illusionist are decent soloers, good in group play, and most raids run 2 of them. It would be most likely the easiest to get into a guild vs. the other class options you listed.

But to be honest, the old statement of play a class you really enjoy and find a group of like minded people to play with, is still the best advice.
    tbmroark and Carynn like this.