Roleplay on Nagy

Discussion in 'Roleplaying' started by Bresley, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Bresley New Member

Well met Roleplayers all the servers over. I have searched the forums and found many who roleplay on AB the RP server. It is awsome that Norrath has a RP community as strong as it is. I am wondering is there any who roleplay on Nagy? Or any out there who love to roleplay but also love the roleplay aspect of pvp? My in game name is Nathias I am a human out of Kelethin. The Idea I am thinking about is The Gods all have thier players in Norrath, the rich have thiers, Bragen D'Arethe has been seen killing those who walk the surface. I wish to create a roleplaying guild who seeks out the evils of Nagy and destroys them with a merciless glee.

If this is somthing you would be interested in, or even if we were not a guild but a loose nit group of souls who through the in game mail system communicated out "hit" lists to each other. Send me an in game mail on Nagy, Roleplay and let us start the adventure.
  2. Bresley New Member

My real life email is deadcrow@live.com if you would like to shoot idea back and forth.