Role-playing guild on Kaladim

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Ravanazar, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Ravanazar New Member

Brought to you on Kaladim by a contingent of experienced, dedicated, and creative role-players from AB. We have been busy working out details and brainstorming ideas since Kaladim was announced. The lot of us have been gaming together on AB for several years. We have much in store for you. We would love for you to take part with us.

Beasts of Blood, of moon, of shadow, and shade;
    Seelie and Unseelie with wings frayed or displayed;
    Safety and sanctuary, respite and repose
    All found within our <Court of the Blood Rose>
    Soara2, Roxxlyy, Rosyposy and 3 others like this.
  2. Ravanazar New Member

We form groups, run dungeons, HQ's, and take on all of the content just as intently as we weave plots and intrigue.
    Soara2 and Momo like this.
  3. Momo Well-Known Member

Ooooh... Im totally intrigued! I lost my old RP guild together with my home (Valor). I had another casual shot at it on Stormhold, we did some cheese-stealing crusades with <The Rat Pack> (some incredible fun - doing the Journeyman Boots HQ with several groups of racing Ratongas just looks hilarious:D)
    I would be so happy to have a new try! It is quite difficult to RP in a language thats not ones native, but I would sooo like to try again.
    And love that poem...!
    Schmetterling, Soara2, Rienna and 2 others like this.
  4. Carynn Well-Known Member

Huzzah! Are you guys going to be good or evil? Timezone? Be anti-sparkly-vampire-unicorn-werehybrid-fade-marysues? (Lore-adherent vamps and weres are okay, natch.)
    Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Come and join us. Come and join us. Come and join us.

We welcome and accept all. We help all, We want all. We want all to have fun. We want all to join us.

We have people that play anywhere from early am PDT until late night PDT. Tell us what hours and days you play and we will see if we can accommodate you, if not I am sure one of us will alter our times so that we can play with you if not more than one of us.

Come and join us.
  6. Carynn Well-Known Member

More huzzah! So more neutral then, not full evil or full good, so you can get both sides of the sea involved? I've missed the RP, as it's already been close to three years since I was on AB (!!!). /e dusts off the old emote key
    Soara2 likes this.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I believe most are going Freeblood, but all are welcome, whether they are Freeblood or not.
    Soara2, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  8. Carynn Well-Known Member

/e brings stakes... er, steaks to the party!
  9. Momo Well-Known Member

But that sounds to me as if, if I want an easier time to fit in, I should think about a more evil character concept, am I right? I am still debating much with myself and I would really prefer to fit in, thats why I'm asking?

Edit: Or at least chaotic-neutral ;)
    Soara2 likes this.
  10. nonsequiter New Member

Im thinking of returning for Kaladim. Would be nice to contribute to a guild if I can. I havent played EQ2 since SF.
    Soara2 likes this.
  11. Ravanazar New Member

Intending to be Freeport based. Good, evil, neutral, somewhere in between, outside, above, around. It takes all kinds to make a world. We love cannon lore. We prefer it. We encourage it. That being said; if it is interesting and outside the box then it would be a shame to keep creativity in a cage.

<Court of the Blood Rose> Discord
    https://discord.gg/tTk7kbA
    Soara2 and Rosyposy like this.
  12. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

We encourage players of all sorts. On live, I am not in their guild, I am a Wood Elf from Kelethin, and they are all Teir'Dal, Freeblood, et al, but there I am, the bouncy, Snarky, Wood Elf. It takes all of us no matter what race, class, or alignment to build a happy, healthy, group, and we have a heck of a good time doing it.
    Soara2 likes this.
  13. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

If we have any prestige home claims, I have already told them I would donate one or two for guild use as well.
    Soara2, Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  14. Chrissdae Active Member

This sounds fun! I plan to start again, on Kaladim. Thinking I would like to join your guild. Will check out the discord link soon. How long do you think it takes to get the guild up and running on a new server? When should I start looking for it?
    Soara2 likes this.
  15. Ravanazar New Member

Fast as we can make 60 silver we will register the guild
    Soara2, Momo and Rosyposy like this.
  16. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

At the rate the plan has been organized, if everybody from AB can get in as close to 10 am as possible. I would hazard a guess between 11 am and noon. If the rates are as they were on RtT, it took me about an hour to raise 60 silver. But that was with a few breaks to get soda, and do this and that. It wont take long.
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  17. Raff Well-Known Member

Freeblood should mix well with Dark Elves...both are equally loathsome. Throw in the odd ogre & a gnome or 2 (for comedic relief) and you have a dandy start for some secretive palace intrigue.
    Soara2 and Rosyposy like this.
  18. Momo Well-Known Member

Perfect! Because I'm deceided on a gnome :D
    Soara2 likes this.
  19. Tominator Member

While I tend to prefer Qeynos vs Freeport, I'll look for your guild announcement in chat. You guys sound fun!

I expect I'll be spending a bit of time the first weekend harvesting nodes like crazy. My first priority this weekend is to get a tailor max level for bags for all of my toons!
    Soara2, Chrissdae and Rosyposy like this.
  20. Momo Well-Known Member

If we all sell our club and 2x rat meat and cough up, we should almost be there :rolleyes: And my Ratongas always rob the Gobbo on the boat, that can get you up to 30 copper! Almost rich from the very start, YES!