RoK new lands, new steed?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Santaclawz, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Santaclawz New Member

Hi.

So not an hour of the day seems to go by without a certain demographic auctioning yet another KelRok mount. But there are plenty of server rumours that there is going to be a better TLE only mount coming with RoK. Is this true, and if so, is it going to drop from all heroic instance bosses like the DOF one please? Thanks!
  2. Santaclawz New Member

I found the podcast, which was quite amusing in itself, thanks! But yea nice, excited to see what the new mounts are!
  3. Kittik Well-Known Member

Pretty sure there is a Stat Mount you can get form a named in one of the dungeons in one of the RoK zones.
  4. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

Queen Velazul Dizok in Chardok and Kotiz the Death Bringer in Sebilis were the two mobs that dropped the mounts.

This doesn't necessarily mean those mounts are being upgraded, though that would make the most sense to do it that way, in my opinion at least.

What about Dhume? Does he still drop in TNT?
  5. Zenji Well-Known Member

I would rather the RoK mount not drop off mobs in contested zones.
    If they want to change it up, they can put a chance for a mount drop off any name in PR.
  6. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

I'd rather OK or VS, PR is usually so faceroll on these servers.
  7. Zenji Well-Known Member

That's kind of the idea, right now we get a mount out of a dungeon that could be soloed even at level 60

and I suggested PR, along with being easily accessible to even the most casual players, it has several bosses each with a chance to drop the mount. Making raiding it worth while even after no one needs the gear. :)
  8. Kittik Well-Known Member

This is a decent idea.