Rogue Alliance-Maj'Dul

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Fragileknights, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Fragileknights New Member

Rogue Alliance is located on the Maj'Dul server.

We are a family/friendly Guild, that's freshly new, very chatty, enjoy grouping, and helping one another,
    We're a casual play style guild, that is open to recruiting new, old, and returning player's of all classes and level's along with any alt's or extra accounts.Our guild is in the process of filling all ranks, including tradeskiller's
    if you feel this guild is right for you, You are more than welcome to pm us we look forward to adventuring with you!
    We do have a discord send a in game tell to any of the Guild recruiters,(Zilizozason) (Emberisotle)(Gordiie)(Tantrom) or post back on this thread.
    Happy Hunting ^_^
  2. Cheesegratter New Member

Hi there,

looking for a friendly guild. I was currently with a very old, well established guild (they have everything), but most of the people moved to kaladim, the time lock server), so the chat is essentially dead. I do mostly things on my own, currently going through old content questing, but i would much prefer to belong to an active guild where people actually acknowledge you when you talk in chat. i'm on the server quite often, so send me a tell if you see me (cheesegratter).

thanks
  3. Camaros New Member

Knell
    Mystic

Returning player, new acct
  4. Zippity New Member

Do your current members use Discord for voice chatting pretty regularly? Barely at all? Or only during raid/grouping events?

Zip
  5. Sultrina New Member

Hello, I used to play a lot, but all my guild mates left EQ2 long ago. I did return a couple years ago and played a bit with my two accounts boxing with mecs, one account has a 110 SK and the other has a 110 Conjuror. I would like to get back in to playing EQ2 regularly. I mostly like completing the main adventure and crafting quest lines and doing instances.

Scorpionblade the SK
    https://u.eq2wire.com/soe/character_detail/455266697613

Kulina the Conjuror
    https://u.eq2wire.com/soe/character_detail/2594178864415

Thanks - Jeff
  6. Fragileknights New Member

We Still are recruiting, new. old. and returning players, of all classes and level's crafters and non crafters, both evil and good.
    Shoot an in game tell or mail to Zilizozason,Mufa,Deadjester,Fragileknight,Beelzeboss, or any of RA recruiters for more info.
  7. Fragileknights New Member

Yeah i have a guild Discord