Rogue AAs

Discussion in 'Swashbuckler' started by ARCHIVED-AegisCrown, Feb 8, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-tatercake Guest

to get some extra health incase of aoes or aggro
  2. ARCHIVED-Ninamiania Guest

Hi!
    I thought I'd get a more proper build for my AA points, since I've untill now just put them where I felt like they would be useful. Might not have been such a good idea, but I just thought "I'll just respec and put them better later". So, that's what I'm going to do now.
    So I've read through about half of this thread (didn't have the time to read through all of it - I'm sorry if this question has been answered in the part I didn't read), but I didn't quite find what I was looking for.
    I mainly group and solo, but might start raiding in time. I want to arrange my AA points so that I'll be as helpful as possible for my group, and do as much dps as possible(I don't tank, btw). But I think I need to have FD for soloing (and it has also been quite helpful in group sometimes too.
    So I was wondering if anybody could suggest a grouping rouge build that includes FD?
  3. ARCHIVED-tatercake Guest

Ninamiania wrote:
    1) We're Rogues
    2) IF you have all 70 points to spend for a group dps spec with FD I'd go
    STR:4448
    AGI:48482
    INT: 68442
  4. ARCHIVED-121 dirtybird Guest

Katanallama@Mistmoore wrote:
    Lol, seems I am not the only one with color issues :) .. And yes Kantana that is a good AA setup if you want FD as a Swash cause screw T-Swipe in grps..
  5. ARCHIVED-cion Guest

Noone goes for the stamina build? Im curious about. Maybe mostly because i think a shield look cool:p
    But. If i want to try it out, can anyone help me with a build? :)