Robust Bulwark, new Heroic tree AA: Only 2.5% max HP?

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Tekadeo, Feb 3, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Tekadeo Guest

This is way underpowered. Should be at LEAST double at 5% realistically. When you look at where the AA is and how much you have to sacrifice to get it, 2.5% max HP is just pretty lame. Then again it just kind of goes along with all the Warrior/Berserker AA's: LAME.
  2. ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine Guest

Tekadeo wrote:
    Beastlord: Forever Increases Groups Potency by 15% and Critical Bonus by 10%, additional 1% health recieved by feral abilitys. (heroic tree, same line.)

Warrior: Temporary Increases Max health by 2.5%. (heroic tree, same line.)

Lawlo!

How about a 20% chance to give the group 10% Potency/Critical Bonus whenever you go berserk (berserker.) or Taunt (Guardian.)
  3. ARCHIVED-LygerT Guest

Talathion@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    stop trying to nerf my beatslord. it's the best class for me to break out the pet and mercenary while i watch TV and pop exquisite chests with.

figured everyone knew this class was a joke by now but here you are, still at it.
  4. ARCHIVED-Destraum Guest

Lyger@Permafrost wrote:
    So what your really saying Lyger is that you don't want to play the game unless you can play an OP class? HAHA, just messing with ya man.
    And unfortunately there are us die-hards that enjoy beating our heads against the wall in hopes that "someday" SOE will pull it collective heads out of their ***** and finally give Zerks a decent chance at being useful again. But, coming from a Zerk that's pretty much tanked everything up to HM Sullon in a OT role, I am probably in a better spot than most.
    And not really sure I agree with the 2.5% being weak if that's what we will truly get in the end. Could it be more? Sure But both War's are on the low end of the HP scale (Zerks even more so) when it comes to HP's. 2.5% at 50k = 1250 hp's and that probably brings us back in line with the rest of the tanks. But at that rate, I might look to put the AA's somewhere else instead of there. Specially when mobs/AE's are hitting for an average of 500% more per hit than the 2.5% given back to us.
  5. ARCHIVED-LygerT Guest

Roehl@Guk wrote:
    with only a handful of hours to play during the week i just sucked it up and shelfed my zerk, was lacking in gear anyways as my old raid tank is sitting on my old server with 2 expansion old gear on. that's about how long it's been since i have played the class and about when the nerf bats started swinging on us. still not a horrible tank but it has a weak niche for offtanking and heroic zones that it wasn't much worth investing into anymore for me.
    everyone has to move on at some point, too bad there isn't really many spokesmen left for the class. got tired of my feedback echoing back to me with silence and was one of the main reasons i left it to rot.

every tank is viable with the best gear available, but that means you are overshooting the mark as a tank and making up for weaknesses. adrenaline was a nice offtank tool(better for main tanking) but it was never as overpowered as some people make it sound, not without reuse procs from group settings and healers taking up the slack in the interim. this game should never be balanced around the endgame.