Ridiculous Infusion of the Celestials cost level 7 orange runes

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Redlight, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Redlight Well-Known Member

I think that 100x infusion of the celestials for a single orange level 7 rune is ridiculous given the fact that the only way to acquire infusions of the celestials is by transmuting fabled gear, instead of legendary too, which is how it always has been. The main cost for the level 7 orange runes should be the Essence of Chaos rare, not an outrageous amount of infusions. Fix please.
  2. Redlight Well-Known Member

Shouldn't it be 100 frags, 40 powders and 20 infusions instead of 100 infusions, 40 powders and 20 frags? I kind of remember something like this from the past which was eventually changed if I properly recall that.
  3. Tx80i Member

Infusions come from legendary items as well
    Thats how it has always been? The pop runes also take 100 infusions
  4. Redlight Well-Known Member

My bad, you are right, I transmuted over 30 legendaries from soloes and didn't get a single one, probably my bad luck then :(
  5. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Sorry to say this, but you may need to sacrifice more halfling or fae rangers to the Range gods... that might help a bit... wont hurt any... well, it will hurt the said rangers but they don't matter any way! Good luck!
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  6. Redlight Well-Known Member

My point stands though, 500 solo legendary drops for 1 of the 4 runes is a bit much, with the essence of chaos on top of it.
  7. Tajar Well-Known Member

At the beginning of the xpac the cost seems high yeah, but ina few months time when all the gear is just getting muted it wont seem so bad. As someone said, it's the same cost as last xpac.
  8. Dead Alt Account Well-Known Member

What a ridiculous grind this game has become.
  9. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

You needed 100 infusions to make the PoP runes too. To get the best results, you can wear gear that boosts transmuting, and use a potion.
    • Cloak of the Harvester (+25 transmuting)
    • Earring of the Solstice (+20 transmuting)
    • Artisan's Toolbelt (+5 transmuting)
    • Mutagenic Essence (1 hour improved transmuting rewards)