{Rewind}...AB's only Low LvL Progression Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by mothelm, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Vunder Well-Known Member

Covid pushed me away for over a year. Used to be in rewind and looking to start up again fresh.

Are y’all still active abs if so what do you need?
  2. mothelm Active Member

yes we are still active we are doing CoE content at level 95 for main raid ....there is list of classes on the discord if you are still there =-) ....contact any one still in Rewind for invite =-)
  3. mothelm Active Member

4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

what is the discord address please .
  5. mothelm Active Member

6. mothelm Active Member

monthly bump post ....:D
  7. Ivarr New Member

Would your guild be a good one for somebody brand new to the game? I know it may be hard to find one that has Baby characters to run with.
  8. mothelm Active Member

yes we are ...we are much easier to catch up with then a end game guild...especially if you want to try raiding ....we are also used to new or retuning after long absence players...feel free to contact anyone in guild ,,,they will be happy to talk with you ... you can find one using the guild window recruiting tab....
  9. Ivarr New Member

Awesome thank you I will look for yall soon
  10. Ivarr New Member

Forgot to ask good, neutral, or evil races? Went to get my character made and saw 3 options
  11. mothelm Active Member

does not matter we accept all the above....it not really a thin unless you are on one of the PvP servers
  12. Ivarr New Member

there are 4 choices as far as types of server traditional, progression, and 2 others. I think I went to the wrong one because I could not find yall. What one should I be in? sorry brand new to EQ
  13. mothelm Active Member

its a traditional and the server is antonia bayle :D
  14. mothelm Active Member

15. mothelm Active Member

necro Bump :confused:
  16. Uhlicz New Member

Bump We are still around looking for more players, come and join the no pressure fun. We are Currently locked at 101 and doing ToT Fabled Zek
  17. Guddy New Member

I would like to know more. PST zone so depends on days and time.
  18. Carah New Member

What are the current needed classes and group/raid times?
  19. Godzmight Member

I'm interested in joining. What is the usual play time for everyone?
  20. Alstot New Member

If you are still active I will try to contact some from your guild tonight.