[Revamp] Warden Pics on the Floor !

Discussion in 'Warden' started by ARCHIVED-Zelya, Aug 11, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Zelya Guest

Good Reading my Friends )

[IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Thx a lot for Screens : Kuulei, Warden 50 from Test Server.
    PS: 2 screens inc (Mores infos about Reincarnation).

Naylia, Warden 50, Penombre, Storms.
    Message Edited by Zelya on 08-11-2005 12:41 PM
  2. ARCHIVED-Kyralis Guest

At long last!

Thanks a lot for the posts. :)
  3. ARCHIVED-3cho Guest

4. ARCHIVED-Urkraft Guest

Thanks a lot Kuulei from Test and Naylia
  5. ARCHIVED-myount Guest

Thanks a ton!
    All we wanted was some news on the changes. We know they are most likely going to change before live, but at least we can see what is going on.
  6. ARCHIVED-Euler Guest

Thanks a lot, that's great :smileyvery-happy:

Here's a text version of what I see there:

LVL50 : Hierophtanic Genesis App 4 (205Pow), Single Heal 204-250, Regen 204-250 @2s for 36s, Stuns warden
    LVL49.6: Tranquilizing Spores Mst 1 (100Pow), 5% defensive proc, Heal 64-78, Regen 64-78 @2s for 14s
    LVL49 : Seizing Vines (no upgrade, 95Pow), Roots (-19%res) for 15s, Snare after for 53%, lvl<67, no epic
    LVL48.6: Steward of the Forest Ad 3 (3C), 25% proc:(31-53 dmg, -22 focus), Haste 62%, SeeInvis +69, Magical Mit +1029
    LVL48 : Sylvan Embrace (no upgrade, instant, no power), Group Heal 406-496, Group Regen 72-88 @2s for 14s
    LVL47.6: Spirit of the Oak Ad 3 (1C), All Magical Mit +168, All Physical Mit +470
    LVL47 : Undergrowth App 1 (104Pow), Root (res-16%) for 12s, snare 53% after, agi -44, <lvl67, no epic
    LVL46.8: Winds of Winter Ad 1 (136Pow), Encounter damage for 443-541
    LVL46.4: Benison of the Wild Ad 1 (1C), Group AGI&WIS +43
    LVL45 : Duststorm Ad 1 (13+13@2s), Group def +9.0, 20% def proc of (Blur Vision +6.0, Stun (-19%res), knockback), Roots Warden.
    LVL44.6: Aspect of the Owl App 4 (1C), Single Wis +58, Single Max Pow +323
    LVL44 : Sylph App 1 (125Pow), AOE Root (-20%res) for 6 seconds, Threat -1018
    LVL44 : Essence of the Kodiak App 4 (1C), Group MaxHealth +162, HeatMit +484, ColdMit +605
    LVL43.6: Praise of the untamed (66Pow), Heat/Cold Mit +528, Group ward 900dmg
    LVL43 : Sylvan Waters (92Pow), Single heal 301-368
    LVL42.8: Chlorostorm App 4 (227Pow), Group heal 65-79, Group Regen 65-69 @2s for 14s
    LVL42.4: Gale of Healing Ad 1 (165Pow), Group Heal 367-448
    LVL42 : Verdant Sight Ad 1 (214Pow), 56 lvl remedy of Cold/Heat/Crushing/Piercing/Slashing
    LVL40 : Chloroplast App 4 (114Pow), Single Heal for 98-120, Regen 98-120 @2s for 14s
    TRN40 : Te'Anara's Blessing of Nature (171 Pow), Single Heal for 646+39, Regen 39 @5s for 15s, remedy 43lvl Disease/Poison
    LVL39.6: Bitter Frost Mst 1, (74Pow), 409-499 cold dmg, +409-499 special cond.

We're missing 41, 46 and any .x not listed (and all the lower level ones). Man the wisdom boost from having a warden is gonna be huge. The wolf form now seems like it will be only up when soloing/duoing. When duoing with my zerker friend he might actually be able to take a few nukes if I buff his WIS by 101.
  7. ARCHIVED-Drevva Guest

Thanks for the pics.

I was hoping that some of our spells(nukes) would get faster cast times but oh well..

Drevva
  8. ARCHIVED-Arielle Nightshade Guest

Wow, many thanks for this post! It doesn't look as hopeless as I thought. Waimzey, Spag and Chingdai were right to be optimists. This might work out after all.

In Konklusion...Halfi.....nevermind.

:)
  9. ARCHIVED-Arielle Nightshade Guest

OH...any idea how these changes affect having Master spells, etc? Looks like Adept IIIs are good to have in most cases. And Sylph looks a lot different.
  10. ARCHIVED-Tuved2 Guest

Thanks so much for the numbers. I'm not happy though. If you compare these with Fury, Templar, Inqusitor, Mystic on the priest comparison thread. We're at the bottom on each heal catagory :smileysad:
  11. ARCHIVED-Bravefoot Guest

Thanks so much for posting those pics we really needed them.....

I am not sure how the rest of you feel but i really feel like we got screwed!
    The heal ratio on our main heal line is so gimped down now.
    Not one of our buffs and or heals compares to what we have now.Granted VR is overpowered they took over 1k from the heal.Not to mention our heals are on same timers now?? What who came up with that idea??
    I believe we all chose warden Assuming we would be desired as much as a templar in group situations let alone raids.
    Now we are wis buffers woot "insert sarcasm here"
    If these spells go live the way they are on test now I will not roll a cleric I will "consider" leaving this game!!Not a threat just how i feel atm. Perhaps my bloodpressure will drop abit after I click submit! nah who am I kidding my head is about to explode right now!!
    Flame on I prolly deserve it but I no for a Fact I am not the only one that is extremly upset about this.Looks like we will be taking over the whining of the old fury and SK.
    Furious Warden No pun intended!!
  12. ARCHIVED-Kaltara Guest

Thank you for posting this information.

If this is what they are going to implement with the combat revamp any Warden who regularly RAIDs are going to be royally screwed for power.

First, duststorm's added defense is only decreased slightly but this will be enough to make the healers use much more power over a long RAID.
    Second, chloroplast and sylvan waters use to be the basic HoTs used during RAIDs and Verdant Rapture was used from time to time. Hierophantic Genesis was only used in dire situations. Now, Sylvan waters and verdant rapture do not have any HoT aspect and their initial heals are even decreased. HG requires 4 times the
    power, produces 1/3 the health output , and still stuns the caster. Further, choloplast HoT time is reduced by half.

As it stands, we only have chloroplast and HG as upper level HoTs to regularly use on the tank and both of these power requirements/health output have been greatly increased. SOE decided it was more important for us to have increased damage output at the cost of greatly reducing our healing efficiently.
    To satisfy my DPS fetish I have a Wizard and rather have my Warden remain the same as he is right now.
  13. ARCHIVED-Arielle Nightshade Guest

I guess I need to take a closer look...wow.
  14. ARCHIVED-Sorano Guest

Thanks for posting these. It's nice to get the overall picture on where we are. Anyone looked at our wolf form. Notice we no longer get physical mitigation from it but magical instead. It also decreases focus, which is the new ability that helps prevent interrupts when being attacked. In fact I wonder if that's a mistake and it should actually read increase focus. That would make more sense, given that when you are soloing you will get interrupted more due to having to go toe to toe with a mob. We also get roots now, so umm that's sort of made us into ghetto crowd control? LOL
    Our heals are pretty screwed as they stand, but I still hold up some hope we will get our HoTs back on our DHs with secondary heal effects.
  15. ARCHIVED-Sorano Guest

Oh wait didn't read that right. Decrease focus of TARGET, so that's not us but the mob. Dam confusing descriptions of target and caster! :smileytongue:
  16. ARCHIVED-Euler Guest

Read the fine prints in that chart:

Minor healing compares:
    Rejuv Chant Master I
    Sylvan Waters Adept 1 <- that's us, guess why in this list we heal the least
    Feral Salve Master I
    G. Amelioration Master I
    Faith Minist Adept 3

Arch healing compares:Enlightened Heal Adept 3
    Sac Allevia Adept 1 (less hps then us, more hpp), only Adept 1 that we can compare to
    Verdant Rapture Adept 1
    Ferine Elixir Master I
    G. Restoration Master I
    Intol Healing Adept 3

Special Healing
    Ancestral Aegis Adept 3
    Malefic Shroud App 2 (OMG WORST IN THIS LIST, ARE DEFILERS CRYING? NO, THEY CAN READ!!)
    Chloroplast Adept 1
    Wild Blood Adept 3
    G. Intercess. Master I
    Sting Penance Adept 3

Don't compare our adepts 1 to other classes Adept 3 and Master I. I'm sure Chloroplast Master 3 will look really nice on paper.

Edit: Post now 85% less flamy to avoid sparking flamewar.
    Message Edited by Euler on 08-11-2005 07:39 PM
  17. ARCHIVED-Fingolfin2 Guest

You can look at that chart and see how our single target heals will not scale up to the other's, They should be better given the efficiencies of reactive and wards not worse. The only way we stayed competitive was with the hots tacked on the single target heals. They realized it when they released the game, you really have to wonder why the dont see it this time. Despite the slighty lower power costs and 1-2sec cast time advantage, druids are 3rd rate healers as it stand on test today. The group heals are by far the worst.
  18. ARCHIVED-Sorano Guest

What he said. One thing you seem to be forgetting Euler is how HoTs work compared to reactives and wards. We need to have better DHs to compensate and as Fingolin said, just from looking at our adept1s, they are clearly not going to scale up enough at adept3. We have every right to be worried if we don't get our regens back, and no amount of naiive optimisim is going to change that.
  19. ARCHIVED-Kaltara Guest

It is a moot point to compare the strength of our direct heals to other classes since Wardens = HoTs.

Personally, I believe the elimination of the HoT aspect of Verdant Rapture and Sylvan Waters will be much more detrimental than the lower direct heals.
  20. ARCHIVED-Croake Guest

One thing I noticed right away.. Verdant Rapture only uses 144 power compared to 234power on live servers. The new one also has 2 second casting instead of 3, but 10 second recast instead of 9. And of course the new one doesn't have the added regen component.

Chloroplast new(appIV): 114 power 14 second duration heals 98-120 every 2 seconds
    Chloroplast old(adept1): 154 power 30 second duration heals 148 every 3.3 seconds +322 heat/cold resist

Sylvan Waters (new): 92 power 1 sec cast 5sec recast heals 301-368
    (old): 141 power 2sec cast 4sec recast heals 502 then 226 and then 150 every 5 seconds(for how long?)

Bitterfrost does more damage, uses less power, and has a lower recast time.

Wow big AOE spell increase-
    Winds of Winter new (adept1): 136power 3second cast 16second recast 443 - 541 damage to encounter
    Winds of WInter old (adept1): 259 power 4 second cast 20second recast 324 damage to encounter

Slyph is decreased to 5 minute recast and reduces threat by a lot more. I'm liking that!!!

Winter's Bite does about 10-15% less damage, but uses 25-30% less power.

Genesis got nerfed, but I think so did all the lvl50 priest heals. Still I like it healing every 2 seconds better than 4.5s. It also uses a lot more power.

It's too late to even get into buffs.. very complicated changes. But I will say this: the loss of physical resist in wolf form is not bad since we get a better phys resist in the new Spirit of the Oak group buff (+470 phys resist) which is better than the phys resist of the old wolf form(about 312).

Anyway just some things I noticed when I logged on my lvl50 warden to compare spells. None of this of course takes into account overall game changes like mob abillities/difficulty and the like. In general I'm satisfied and curious about duststorm. So while on it gives a 20% chance for mobs to be stunned when hitting my group? That sounds pretty cool. Also the much lower power usage of most spells sounds cool. Shorter casting times are nice as well.

Message Edited by Croake on 08-11-2005 09:37 PM