Returning to EQ2... How will free trade work?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Willie Gates, May 20, 2022.

1. Willie Gates New Member

I am sorry if this has been previously posted. I am going to return to EQ2 due to the 16 week expansion releases and mostly the free trading. I am curious how the free trade will work. If I have an item that I am wearing and I out grow it will I be able to sell it when I no longer need it or pass it to an alt?

Thank you all and look forward to seeing you in game.
  2. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Once you attune an item to your toon it belongs to that toon, you cannot trade to another character and you cannot sell it on the broker.
    Free trade removes a lot of the heirloom tags you get from killing mobs so you can freely sell the items on the broker instead of them being locked to just your characters.
    Thee are a good number of quest rewards that will not be able to be freely traded and I don't know what the limiting factors are, you should ask Sigrdrifa she has most all of the answers to all of the rules or can point you in the right direction to find them.
  3. Willie Gates New Member

Blah, that kinda sucks. Hopefully some items on the broker though. Thank you so much =)
  4. Jadefox2 Active Member

They might sell item un-attuners (Detuners?), so if you really want to pass along or sell a thng, you might be able to for a price.
    Willie Gates likes this.