Returning tank

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Urash, Nov 19, 2021.

1. Urash New Member

Been away from game for about 7 years. Returning with a group of friends and i get the honor of being the tank..lol.
    That being said I currently have a guardian and a paladin to bring up from the ashes. I am open to flip either class if there is a better option, but i am totally out of touch with the current mechanics of the game. SOOO many stats have changed and i want to make sure i'm relearning the best option for my group out the gate. There is no plan right now to raid, it will mostly be running around doing group content. Thanks in advance for helping an old guy learn the ropes!
  2. AvenElonis Well-Known Member

Well Zerkers have way more AOEs - but I still like my guardian :)

Although - you might find a better game to play if you start at lvl 1 and work your way up.
    Urash likes this.
  3. AvenElonis Well-Known Member

If doing a set group - Tank, healer, 3 dps and 1 regen would be the way to go.
  4. docdante Member

Welcome back!
    Guardian is better for endgame-content but for heroic=group content it doenst not really matter what tank u play...
    just press Bulwark, hold aggro, and everything will work..groups even work without a tank...
    play what u like most...
    and it is really hard to become a tank in a endcontent raidforce...healer, support, yes, but tanks nope...
    have fun!
    cu