Returning player

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Kaltesh, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Kaltesh New Member

Hey,

just returned to the game. Can't say I remember much from when I played, but apparently I even have a fancy epic on my dirge.

Any tips or tricks on what and how to play?
    And any guilds looking to take a 'new' player under their wing?
  2. Carynn Well-Known Member

Hello! Casual guilds who eat like new players include Rewind and Lava Forged on Antonia Bayle, Unholy Mercenaries on Skyfire, Vantage on Maj'Dul - These are the ones I know off the top of my head. Visit the guild recruitment tab here on the forums or the guild-recruitment tab on the EQ2 discord.

(Come to Skyfire! Join Unholy Mercenaries! Become an elevator troll! Use exclamation points!)
    Schmetterling likes this.
  3. Blazen Active Member

Read the forums, read the wiki, read, read, read. A lot of good players have posted what you seek.
    Schmetterling likes this.
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

you found the right section of this forum go through it with a fine toothed comb and you will find a wealth of information .
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Trilly Active Member

I would heartily recommend you read Reign of Shadows Guide for Beginners and Returning Players....It gives excellent "continuation" info for those returning. I used the forums a lot and wiki for questions. Best of Luck! and Welcome Back.