Returning player

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by S1Nx81, Mar 8, 2018.

1. S1Nx81 New Member

Hi all,

Have not played in a few years, planning on returning as a boosted Ranger.

Anyone have any basic play advice for a level 100 ranger in terms of rotations etc ?
  2. Dragonsnacks Active Member

The Basics: Makeshift Arrows and Daggerstorm will be most of your non ascension dps. once you get your epic 2.0 your hawk will make up a nice chunk of dps. the rest of your combat abilities will be like 0% to 1% of your dps but they will proc other stuff. Ascensions just cast when they are up.
    You can get more technical depending if you go right or left build etc etc.

Once you get 100 go to the PoMagic and there will be an npc that gives you a full set of gear. that will get you through the sig line and solo quests. PoP sig line's first quest gives you a buff called Font of Power. That will help you get past the solo missions, it only works in solo and duo zones. sorry if this seems confusing but I want to get some sleep. good luck.
  3. Divexo New Member

What Dragonsnacks said, AND Ranger rotations have always been situational, though you can run and cast at the same time now which is OP for kiting. I don't have a recent efficiency table to show you, but I am sure you can parse it to see what works and build a rotation from there. Here is one from 5 years ago I got from a "friend".

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1P8ZOlWI_m2x7iSXgAHY7mWjBScMNYDQlD8cS5_EMTDE/edit#gid=2