Returning player

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Soulrx, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Soulrx New Member

Not sure where to post this since there isn't a newbie forum so I'll apologize in advance. I played a warden to ~45 at release and see lots has changed. I would like to test with waters with f2p character and I am looking for some advice.

I am looking forward to doing mostly solo and small group (instance) content. What I have gathered from these forums and eq2flames was that AB and Freeport are the most active servers. Would it be hard to find a social guild with similar players? Classes I am interested in playing are, Inquis, Brigand, Zerker, Wiz but not sure which would be best for the content I am trying to experience.

If there is anything else I might need to know before starting please feel free to give me the heads up. :)

Ps. I didn't want to post this on eq2flames because it seems like there are a lot more troll on those forums.
  2. Sixgauge Well-Known Member

I recommend the Freeport server. I have played on AB (and Nagafen) since launch, and switched to Freeport and like the server better. In my opinion there are more internet kiddies on AB at end game. Plus Freeport has a bigger population.
  3. Soulrx New Member

Thanks for the reply any of those classes more rare than another? Leaning towards Wiz at the moment.
  4. Sixgauge Well-Known Member

Wizard is a fine class although not rare. I believe brigand is the least played class.