Returning Player with questions

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Sneast, Apr 4, 2021.

1. Sneast New Member

Ok so I've been away from the game for quite awhile & of course a lot has happened within the game and I don't quite understand or I'm unclear of how some things work. Ok so first of all. I notice when you create a NEW character you get new abilities : Divine Stamina, Divine Crit Bonus & Divine Potency. These are @ lvl 1. Ok so I'm assuming these can be raised or leveled........ if so how ??? Do I have to be at a certain lvl to do so?? Are there different ways in increasing these if so how & if I have to be at a certain level??? I've read some things about Daily Solo, weekly, & PQ's quests....... but where do you get these??? Again do I have to be a certain lvl??? Is the solo quests the same as the ones where you earn loyalty points?? Or are these totally different. Is there a bulletin board or special NPC that you go to for daily, weekly & PQ's???? I've also read something about Overseer stuff......... is this again at a certain lvl?? What are agents?? How do I get agents?? I also know nothing about familiars at all. Can familiars be leveled??? If anything CANNOT be done untill I reach a certain lvl than is their certain things I should be doing or prepping or concentrating on untill I reach that said level??? Can anything be bought from the marketplace, broker, NPC's to increase these abilities?? I noticed the new abilities all have the word "DIVINE" so are these abilities tied to the Gods in Norrath?? Do I have to speak to a certain NPC that is associated with lets say Bristlebane in order to get quests?? Again at what level can I do this??? I also noticed that my potency is at 0 but fervor is at 1. Is potency & fervor the same thing????? GAAAHHHHH
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. Breanna Well-Known Member

I guess the first question would be what server are you on? The TLE servers have a different rule set than the live servers. Pretty much everything you mentioned can be leveled up. I think the stamina, crit bonus and potency are at level 100. You get potions to level them the best way to do that is the panda guy in Sundered Frontier.

Next question would be what level are you now? A lot of the stuff you mentioned don't kick in until higher levels.

The Overseer stuff you should be able to do (I think) and if irc they are in your /claim.

Familars can be leveled, you can get potions for them too. And there is a familar wild quest you can do. I've never done it so not sure where to pick it up at.

Welcome back :) And I'm sure much more knowledgeable people than I am will post to help more.
    Soara2 likes this.
  3. Sneast New Member

I'm on Maj'Dul my character is just a lvl 10 Beastlord. Would he make it in the Sundered Frontier (never been there)??? If a lot of this stuff doesn't start until much later is there anything I should focus on or concentrate on???
    Soara2 likes this.
  4. Pharliquin Member

He would make it to Sundered and the Panda via the world travel bells. This is a non agro location. However being level 10, not sure any reason to go there at this time. Stuff will skill up as you do, some skills will have to be raised with adornments and gear, no reason to worry about much of that at this time though. Familiars Wild quest from Qeynos side is in South Qeynos near Bank... Steward Aelin. Not sure about Freeport location, however Quest giver name is Steward Kres. As a BL, you some questlines that are only for your class and you will want to level up to gain the savagery bar. Check out Wiki for Beastlord Warders and some BL quests. Stats will come, familiarize yourself with character and the World of Norrath. Enjoy the Journey!
    Soara2 likes this.
  5. Beee Well-Known Member

Soara2 likes this.
  6. Cisteros Active Member

Soara2 likes this.