Returning Player, no characters?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Lanau, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Lanau New Member

Hi,

I played EQ2 many years ago, I heard about this offer to get old players interested again and thought I would check it out.

I've logged into my old account only to find I have no characters, did they do a character cleanup on inactive accounts?

Also I thought with this promotion, we had a temporary 'Gold' account to get us interested again?

I want to play a Bruiser again, but it wont let me create it unless I pay for a gold account, or pay for credits.

I've tried doing as Sony say on the promotions website (To claim the Adventure pack under promotions) but it's not even there to claim!

Any help would be appreciated as I cant wait to get back into this game, it is the best by far!
  2. flameweaver Well-Known Member

There have been a few server merges over the years, you might need to try different servers until you find your chars. SoE don't normally cleanup inactive accounts, so they should be somewhere. Also make sure you have the correct region selected on the Launchpad.

Sorry, can't help on the f2p/gold thing, but you might want to post that quest in the Support Forums/Account Support sub forum.
  3. Caela Well-Known Member

Are you positive you logged into the correct account?
  4. Synria New Member

That email with the temporary gold and free stuff thing -_- is for Everquest not Everquest 2, they done did messed up and put Everquest 2 in the e-mail wording. GG SOE.