Returning Player, need suggestions

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by ARCHIVED-Rividen, Jun 24, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Rividen Guest

Hey everyone. I am a long time EQ2 player, have played on and off since launch (mainly during the first 2 years). I am returning to the game, yet my old Server of Najena is no more. I am looking for active guilds on either Freeport or AB, which seem to be the most populated as far as I can tell, correct me if I am wrong. I'm a very experienced MMO player, looking for casual play guilds with strong membership. Thanks everyone.

~Rividen
  2. ARCHIVED-Gealaen_Gaiamancer Guest

Najena was merged into Unrest a few years back. You might run into folks you knew from the past if you log in to that server. I believe that AB, despite its 'roleplay preferred' designation, is the home of the leet raiding guilds because of the newer server hardware.
  3. ARCHIVED-Rividen Guest

Thanks for the information, I will look into Unrest before I transfer. I am looking for a heavy population server mainly bc I have about a 6-7 month window to get some serious play time in. Any information about the Freeport server? It is the only server I have seen above a "low" population ranking. Thanks again for all the replies.

PS - Apologies for the link in my first post, no idea how that got there.