Returning player Necro question..

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Mortayia, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Mortayia New Member

So I have been gone for years, I am trying to make sense of all the changes and knock the rust off on an alt I enjoy. One thing I can not figure out is the Tainted heals AA. Did they completely remove the manipulation line of spells? Is this just an orphaned AA now? I can't figure out what spells trigger it's effect in current patch.

I hope I am missing something and the dev's didn't just gut an AA skill and leave it there, broken?

Thanks for your time,
    Mort
  2. Nazy Well-Known Member

Tainted Heals is still there, under the Necromancer AA page in the Expertise part. Still worth taking.
  3. Fangrim Active Member

Subjugation spells
  4. Mortayia New Member

Thanks for the replies, I will give that a test when I get a chance. I didn't remember the seeing the heal in the "effects text" for subjugation spells.. Fear, Grasping Bones, and Chains of Torment I guess.

Thanks for time,
    Mort
  5. Mortayia New Member

Ok just tested Subjugation spells, They are not healing my pet .. with Tainted heals AA taken in necro tree. I just don't get what I am doing wrong here
  6. Mortayia New Member

I figured it out, I forgot to save my AA build so I was running around with out the Aa active this entire time... Sorry for wasting everyone's time