Returning Player looking for a home.

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Zeutral, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Zeutral New Member

I've returned to the game after being gone for almost 10 years. My main raiding toon was a Defiler (Which I was able to level to 120 the last couple days) and I also have level 90+ alts (Dirge, Coercer, Berserker, Monk, Necro, Fury, Wizard etc). Because of server merges, my toons are spread out across multiple servers. So, before I consolidate to a single server I`m seeing who is interested in having me in their ranks.
  2. Evangel Member

Probably won't be an issue as to who is willing to have you in their ranks, as much as what type of guild you're looking for. High end raiding? Casual grouping? Crafting? Roleplay? Questing?

You mentioned that your main toon was for raiding, so I'll assume that's your primary focus. There are some raiding guilds on most every server, though i hear that MajDul is where "most of the hard-core raiders went".

If you're into questing and achievement hunting though, our guild is Forever Quest on the Antonia Bayle server and we welcome all avid questers and completionists :)

Good luck!
    Breanna likes this.