Returning player looking for a guild on Thurgadin

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by FalcUK, Feb 11, 2019.

1. FalcUK New Member

Hi all

Haven't really played since DoV, and never really raided in EQ2, I played on and off since release to DoV but never really managed to get into the end game for various reasons.

I decided to fire up my account and give EQ2 a proper go again til atleast Pantheon arrives :) so I have made a Warlock on Thurgadin and will buy the latest expansion and level to max level and then hopefully get into some end game action.

Are there any EU English speaking guilds on Thurgadin recruiting new old players? I'm not looking for handouts or power levelling or whatever, just some friendly people to ask stupid noob questions of and get to eventually raid with.

In-game name is Xylonite on Thurgadin.
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

The best thing you can do is press U when you're in game. It will show you a list of the guilds with a recruiter online and give you a brief description of what they're like and what they're looking for.
    Breanna likes this.
  3. mothelm Active Member

if you are interested i am operating a low level progression guild on AB currently locked at 50 ...if you want to raid and start with lower content we will happily bring you on board
  4. FalcUK New Member

Hiya thanks for the offer, however I am EU based and only play week nights so an EST based guild that raids on weekends wouldn't be too much fun for me unfortunately, which is a damn shame as I love the idea of EQ2 progression as I missed pretty much everything from release onwards with regards to raids