Returning player/ fresh leveling partner?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Llort, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Llort New Member

So I'm wondering how populated the TLE server is at low/mid levels, and would like to play with someone to quest/level together. I was also wondering how the itemization is at this point? I have discord if anyone would like to start fresh as well. Thanks :)
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Kaladim is (I think) on Rise of Kunark by now, and if so, I think the level cap is probably 80.

If Kaladim is like the Fallen Gate TLE was, then most of the population will be at or near the end game, but there will still be folks starting new on the server and long-time Kaladim players creating alts needing low-level content.

On FG, there were always some lower level groups, but you really did have go to the LFG channel and send something specific out and start your own group, something like, "Stormhold group forming (lvl 20-25) PST!"

I don't happen to have a toon on Kaladim, so perhaps one of the Kaladim folks can be more specific with low level grouping info.
  3. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

I usually see someone forming a group for Wailing Caves, Fallen Gate, or Cazic-Thule since those are great for xp grinding.
    Sigrdrifa likes this.
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yes and it also is helpful to join am active guild
    Breanna and Sigrdrifa like this.
  5. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

THIS. A guild that has plenty of players who are active during your playtimes is a godsend.
    Schmetterling and Breanna like this.
  6. doodel New Member

Just hit 76 on the TLE server, all of which was done recently. There are groups doing low and mid content, though the above poster is correct and most are in their 80s.

It also depends what time you play. 7AM EST on a Thursday isn't going to be ideal for finding a group, whereas 7PM EST on a Saturday will.

I say go for it, and drop me a message if you have any questions or could use some help.

Player name: Doodel
    Schmetterling, Breanna and Sigrdrifa like this.
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I mean by all means find a perfect guild for yourself , there are guilds from around the world playing on Kaladim , there are people playing in European , US and Asian time zones .
    Breanna likes this.