Returning player for the new TLE server questions

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Frid, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Mesander Member

No it won't. People are still flocking back to this game. There are many who didn't even know about the TLE server program. Not to mention the influx of new players that I have seen...and they are STILL coming. I have played on the last 2 TLE servers and I will be on Kaladim as well.

Regarding your statement on losing people to PVP...you have got to be joking. PVP is going to flop! I played the beta hard for a week. It's terrible. Even if they address half the things that were wrong it will still be a nightmare. People seem to have trouble grasping the simple concept: EQ2 is NOT designed for PVP. PERIOD.

And as far as expansions go....funny that Stormhold stopped at SF and reached a timely death due to FG being launched; and look...they are launching Kaladim now and FG will just barely taste DOV. If that's not writing on the wall for ya then I don't what is. This game falls off considerably after SF/DOV. It seems evident that the devs know that as well as the players. I'll bet money that FG pop drops at least by 50%.
  2. Mesander Member

Looks like they have addressed most of this...we will see when Kaladim launches.
  3. Atan Well-Known Member

I would expect the same stellar attention to detail on Kaladim that they provided us on Fallen Gate. Good luck.
    Sigrdrifa likes this.
  4. Lord Valence New Member

Game looks great up to SF/DoV and that's where a lot of players stopped playing on live anyway. With every TLE they improve on itemization and adjusting content. This next iteration should be pretty fun, especially with no P2W familiars, BL, Channeler, and hopefully no pre-order illusion/mount.