Returning Player AB server

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Handivine, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Handivine New Member

Unsubscribed, for now, just wanting to see whats out there. Was previously a member of a progressin guild in 2010 that i loved, and without subbing for progression server, want that same feel again. Anything out there?

Mallice 70 Guardian
    Gearsie 93 Wizard
    Dwarvenale 90 Swash
    Handivine 90 epic paladin
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

Breanna likes this.
  3. mothelm Active Member

Hello i think someone linked you to our recruiting Post....But Rewind is active on AB and always looking for new members Please feel free to contact any member or you can look for me Eixx the leader.....
    Raff and Dude like this.
  4. Handivine New Member

I'm hopping on now.
  5. Jrox Well-Known Member

If you would be willing to transfer servers...

New Raid Force is forming in Oulaws on Halls of Fate.

In this new raid force we will be working on many things including clearing current content before the end of the xpack. An added bonus is you will be made competitive vs. all other raid forces by having the opportunity to go back as a team into old content and grab all the goodies, left behind. i.e.: KA Flawless achievement for the 15 fervor buff, Completing the Goblin Skull Earring Quest for the clickable buff, and much more…

Come join a guild where there is already 4 raid forces of experience and a weekend PuR team for casuals. Join the Guild that was first WW to max level, a guild with every amenity you could imagine! Join a team that works together with all styles of players from all over the globe to achieve all of their in game goals!

Hope to see you in the fray. As always you can message me here in these forums or join us in discord @ < https://discord.gg/WAE4ahf >...
  6. Lunazaki New Member